• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Gunbroker contact

Desert Rat

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 18, 2017
I’m not sure if this is the right area to post this but I’ve been trying to get a hold of gun broker because I got my credit card stolen and I need to update them with a new one and it says my account is under review because they tred to charge the old credit card For the taxes from previous sold items.I get the same generic email over and over again saying to go into the account settings to change the credit card but it doesn’t allow me to do that because it just sends me to the page to contact customer service so it’s the same vicious circle over and over again. Anybody have any idea how to contact these guys other than that?

Yeah it still takes me back to the account locked page

Found this on a really old forum page:
fax 770-573-3671 or email it to CSFAXgunbroker.com

All I find on their site is this:

GunBroker.com Contact Information​

GB Help
Updated 3 days ago

If you have any questions about our privacy statement, the practices and/or your dealings with the GunBroker.com site, you can contact us at the following address:
GunBroker.com
PO Box 2511
Kennesaw, GA 30156

We do not currently offer telephone support. Please email us at [email protected] or submit your question from the help page.​

Reactions: Desert Rat
Hey I appreciate it you guys! again this is a great source of information so your advice and help is much appreciated

I had GB lock my account for trying to pay my taxes. I had to email them about a dozen times. My last email I did say that I was trying to pay my required remittance and it was unlocked within minutes. I don't know if that was the reason they were looking for or if I just annoyed them enough... either way it worked.

Paid my taxes and fees yesterday. No issues. Can’t comment on customer service. Hope you get it resolved.

I’m not sure if this is the right area to post this but I’ve been trying to get a hold of gun broker because I got my credit card stolen and I need to update them with a new one and it says my account is under review because they tred to charge the old credit card For the taxes from previous sold items.I get the same generic email over and over again saying to go into the account settings to change the credit card but it doesn’t allow me to do that because it just sends me to the page to contact customer service so it’s the same vicious circle over and over again. Anybody have any idea how to contact these guys other than that?
Contact GunBroker customer service for credit card update, but account under review due to old credit card charge attempts. Generic email suggests changing card in account settings, but unable to do so, leading to a loop. Seeking alternative contact methods.