• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Gunbroker Finds

Abbotm2

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
  • Nov 3, 2019
    North Cackalacky
    Oh the things you find on Gunbroker
    7AAD7B71-11BE-4DB2-9A6C-888E26859F4C.jpeg
    A2A692C9-4F5C-40B1-94C4-D1E3E3AFB459.jpeg
    2AA74502-7338-4ABD-95FF-B29A58DF42B3.jpeg

LOL, those are hilarious! I wonder how the sight picture on that AR would be with a VERY forward mounted scope and dual rear flip up sights??? The backwards bipod is pretty awesome too! :ROFLMAO: Guess I need to spend more time on Gun Broker for the laughs!

There was a SA PRO on the other day for 1600$ buy it now. The guy also had an hk93 for about the same money. I asked for more pics including one showing current date. The ads disappeared. Now I want a 3000$ 1911! Damnit man.

The Firearm Blog has a good series called, Hot Gat or Fud Crap? It's all this kind of stuff and you can go vote, it's entertaining.

Reactions: Abbotm2 and Bender
    I see nothing wrong with the AR. I'd offer the guy $400 for it. There's a lot wrong, but they're just add on parts. Take it apart and sell all of the parts. I could make money on it. But it looks like t he bidding is already 2 times my offer. Oh well........

I LOVE THIS THREAD!!! It really does make my day seeing these fine pieces of Art!!! lol

Looking at the chick-fil rifle an all white AR would look sick.

Don't laugh, but we had a guy show up to our matches a few years ago, with one just like this. Swear to God, I thought he was heading to a Pimp'Ho party afterwards...
    You need to charge your phone....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Doc

well, thats going to get interesting. i want to see the email chain after that auction closes.

"Yeah, ill only take payment in USPS Money orders. Please send 10,000 individual money orders for $1,000 a piece and ill box up and ship out to your FFL right away!"

LOL
    That's plus shipping, too.

The crome AR is cool imo.

Reminds me of the Cylons in the old original series Battlestar Galactica..lol.

Id take it to the range just to make the boomer collective cringe.

I was an RO at HideCup 14’ and a lady shooter had a chromed bolt action. I think she was the wife to some Jersey wearer, I forgot his name, they were both super cool. He was that one Military sniper guy who was on Discovery Channel about snipers. I forget his name.