• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

gundealeronline.com = waste of time

Dallas4rceMarine

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 5, 2011
Dallas, TX
I purchased 2 surefire suppressors from gundealeronline.com back in february, they were quick to respond to me and say that things would move along pretty quick and my suppressors would be transferred to my local class 3 shop in about a month.
well it has been 5 months and every time i would call nobody would answer but i would get an email response which irritated me if i call i want to talk not just email. so for 5 months they blamed the NFA branch for losing the paperwork or that it was entered under a wrong number and had to be re-submitted. i was getting very pissed off. and when I would call the NFA they couldn't release any info because my name was not on the transfer. so i decided to ask for help.
I had a class 3 dealer call them and they were told that the transfer from surefire to gundealeronline had just been approved on July 7th, so they are selling products that they do not even have in stock. I called gundealeronline and said i know you just got approved for the transfer from surefire to you, the transfer to me has never even started yet and you have been lying to me, please refund my money and thanks for wasting 5 months of my time.

DO NOT order your suppressors from that company, it will just be a frustrating experience where you are lied to about the progress of the transfers.