• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Guns and Coffee Patch

lanwickum

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 31, 2004
Middle of nowere, MT
link for were to buy the patch

I had this given to me. I love em both and buying a patch supports Special Operations Warrior Foundation.

2011-04-11_22-29-29_922.jpg

Re: Guns and Coffee Patch

Way off topic, but that would actually make a pretty cool poker chip design.
smile.gif

GunsNCoffee.png

I may have to revise my view on StarBucks after finding out they support my right to shoot stuff, and provide a watering hole for high maintenance women.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wheres-Waldo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I may have to revise my view on StarBucks after finding out they support my right to shoot stuff, and provide a watering hole for high maintenance women.</div></div>

starbucks isn't affiliated with that patch.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCH</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wheres-Waldo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I may have to revise my view on StarBucks after finding out they support my right to shoot stuff, and provide a watering hole for high maintenance women.</div></div>

starbucks isn't affiliated with that patch. </div></div>

That is correct. In no shape, way or form is 'that coffee company' condoned or supported this brand. With that said, they have not said anything negative either... and I have been doing this for over a year now. Started with the Open Carry movement at www.opencarry.org. For more information and media sound bites that give the background story, go HERE to see our blog.

JHC, thats fine by me... It is a cool patch, and I do love guns and coffee.