• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GUNS ARE EVIL!!! - JUST THE FACTS JACK!

That video will be used as guidance by Dumbercrats in the weeks to come, it is actual facts to a mentally challenged leftist,

The astounding thing is everything he said in the video is true according to leftists. And all the clips are real.

Babylon Bee FTW.
And they addressed the topic of ghost guns the way that I did. I am finally part of the cool crowd.

And I thought, all you had to do was click on the hot link provided...
That's an option, but if you use the "media" button when you drop a link, it will load right in the post. Saves having to go to another tab or page.

Reactions: lash
it's a lie people are evil guns are nothing more than tools , like a hammer it does nothing until a person picks it up and does something with it (fire it ) cause guns make terrible hammers and even worse clubs . my guns are happy and healthy and they do nothing except bring me joy and pleasure ( not as much as a hooker ) but joy and pleasure just the same .

Reactions: lash