• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Guns Buy Or Posess Mental Health And DNA

boltstop101

Private
Minuteman
Jan 17, 2012
Idaho
Is There A Difference Between Buying A Firearm From A Dealer And or owning possessing A Firearm as a private citizen ?
For example can a prohibited person determined by a line item on a 4473 ? still posses and or own firearms
Or are they prohibited by some other factor constitutional , regulatory or otherwise legal factor ?

Say They Broaden The Definition Of Mental Disorder Based On A Perceived High Risk Factor In Your DNA Profile
Do You Think They Can Prevent You From Buying A Firearm ?
And If So Can They Prevent You From Owning A Firearms ?

So As The World Turns We Must Be Careful Where We Tread For Tomorrow We Will Be Judged Not For The Color Of Our Skin Nor The Strength Of Our Character But For The Strands Of Our DNA

Re: Guns Buy Or Posess Mental Health And DNA

Please fill out your profile so that the FBI can more easily contact you...

While we are on the subject. Does anyone know if a crusty tube sock is sufficient for the DNA sample or do they want a fresher sample?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: noodlz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">While we are on the subject. Does anyone know if a crusty tube sock is sufficient for the DNA sample or do they want a fresher sample? </div></div>

Thanks for making me choke on my drink...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NMMX</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: noodlz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">While we are on the subject. Does anyone know if a crusty tube sock is sufficient for the DNA sample or do they want a fresher sample? </div></div>

Thanks for making me choke on my drink... </div></div>

Better that than on a crusty tube sock ...

</div></div>
I don't think the fresh sample is anymore palatable.