• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Guns & Gadgets in Colorado.

Sniper6Creedmoor

Private
Minuteman
Feb 9, 2022
Texas
Has anyone had any dealings with Guns & Gadgets out of Colorado? They have some powder that I would like to purchase but they do not take credit cards. Only cashapp, venmo, apple pay,and zelle. I don't want to get scammed. The person that answered the phone sounded like they were from India said they were located in Denver. Phone number was a Google number.

Kind regards

The address is a house in Arvada with a structural engineer businesses attached… run away.

Reactions: Sniper6Creedmoor
Has anyone had any dealings with Guns & Gadgets out of Colorado? They have some powder that I would like to purchase but they do not take credit cards. Only cashapp, venmo, apple pay,and zelle. I don't want to get scammed. The person that answered the phone sounded like they were from India said they were located in Denver. Phone number was a Google number.

Kind regards
I have shop with them on several bases they are legit and trust worthy last week I got the Springfield sa-35 and received with my FFL it was amazing though their payment options are Abit scary but everything is all about sacrifice if you can't start a try you can't have a better connect.
My experience with them is top notch I can't speak for others ✌️

Often times the scammers are using the name of a legitimate brick and mortar business but the website set up with the same name is a scam. So you have to be very careful, and I am positive. They are not legitimate if they take Venmo and Zelle , but not credit cards.

I have shop with them on several bases they are legit and trust worthy last week I got the Springfield sa-35 and received with my FFL it was amazing though their payment options are Abit scary but everything is all about sacrifice if you can't start a try you can't have a better connect.
My experience with them is top notch I can't speak for others ✌️
Your very first post, using terrible grammar, and you say that you've had positive dealings with a business that is clearly a scam? Not suspicious at all.

Surely Maynard Anthony is Frank or some longtime member bored and having fun with us. That can't be serious.