• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Guns guns guns. Selling off a good chunk of the collection.

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    As many of you know, I own a little bit of everything and my taste seems to be ever changing. I want to move some of the guns I don't shoot often as well as some that I do but don't really have a practical use for. I've got some other projects in life that I'm working on and I just bought some vehicles this summer that I need to recoup a bit from, so some of the fun toys are headed out the door to a better home. I'll be posting more gear, ammo, and optics later today but for now I wanted to get the guns up. Some of them are already posted but I want to get them into one ad.

Top to bottom. Optics and accessories not included but can be negotiated if you want a turn key package:

1) CZ 527M in 7.62x39mm. It's the ultimate truck gun and is an absolute riot to shoot. It'll hammer a 10" plate all day with iron sights and cheap wolf ammo. Has maybe 75 rounds through it and no corrosive ammo at all. Comes with one magazine as I received it from factory. - $625 shipped - SPF

2) Savage Mark II FVSR bedded in boyds stock with several magazine - $375 shipped - SPF

3) Stiller 6.5 creed PRS gun ready to go. Stiller Tac-30, McGowen 1:8 21" sendero spiral fluted barrel threaded 5/8x24 with PVA brake. Includes a 5 round mag (not the MDT pictured), Timney HITT trigger, KRG bravo with Arca rail. 16 rounds down the tube so she's fresh - $2,200 shipped (proceeds from this will be going to Guardian Long Range. Look up their story if you haven't heard of them.) - SOLD

4) PSA AR-15 with lots of upgrades. LMT stock modified to fit more like a PRS, including being sanded down a bit for the monopod. Gieselle SSAE trigger, 1:8 20"wylde barrel with magpul AFG and upgraded brake (for the life of me I can't think of the name right now). Angled iron sights included, scope and mount are not. This gun is an absolute dream to shoot and loves 69gr SMKs. - $1,200 shipped

5) Cadex CDX-40 375 Cheytac. 32" 1:7 twist (great for the heavies but can shoot lighter bullets slower) with brake included. Will come with fitted pelican case and a little over 100 pieces of once and twice fired brass - $5,400 shipped - SPF

6) The diamond in the rough. She's a special girl, but she's amazing. Mauser K98 yugo capture action completely overhauled by Keith at Phoenix Custom Rifles in 6.5-284 (loves 136 Scenars and 140 ELDMs). 24" 1:8 bartlein barrel threaded 5/8x24 with APA gen 2 lil bastard brake. Graphite black cerakote, timney trigger, custom lo-pro safety installed so it doesn't hit the scope. Mcmillan A3-5 bedded. The one disclaimer is that the scope base that was on there when I got the rifle (not installed by Keith), is a little canted left to right. I used USO windage adjustable rings to correct it and have never had an issue. Those will be included with the rifle. - $1,800 shipped

7) Custom-ish mosin Nagant. Rock solid bolt knob and scope mount, timney trigger. This gun is so much fun to shoot and is a riot to have in the safe. $800 shipped.

There are a few trades I can always use:
    - High end optics in just about any power range.
    - would like a factory R700 or Win70 in 308 or 300 win with a heavy barrel. Going to do a poor man's mock of a M24. I'm fine with custom too.
    - Custom long action with magnum bolt face. Don't care what manufacturer.
    - 223, 9mm, 6.5 or 6 creed, 308, 338 Norma factory ammo
    - L/XL high cut ballistic helmet like Ops Core or Team Wendy.
    - 30 cal blank with 1:10 or 1:9 twist, heavy profile
    - triggertech diamond for R700
    - large ghillie suit (looking for something high quality)
    - nice pump or semi auto duck/goose shotgun in 12 gauge

3BF007C5-0ABD-4846-BC0D-342409E9121F.jpeg

Last edited:
    Quick bump for a) supporting Guardian, and b) trying to get someone else to buy the 375 so I dont.

Reactions: Iamero
    Cheytac pending. Lots of PMs in the others but none are officially claimed at the moment.

Edit: never mind, dude backed out of the deal. Cheytac still available.

Last edited:
    Plug for the CZ527. I had mine threaded and with a suppressor and PPU subsonic 7.62x39 it is ridiculous. Other shooters at the range asked if I was even shooting because it was so quiet. Also sending a PM regarding the Mosin.

Reactions: Iamero
    No clue to be honest. If weight was a determining factor in it being bought I would remove the optic but don’t want to otherwise since it’s all zeroed. I would imagine pretty similar in weight to a factory DMR style 20” rifle.