• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Guns, Lots of Guns

hermosabeach

Invite new Gun owners to the range in 2021
Minuteman
Numbers: What They Say/What They Mean | Outdoor Wire (theoutdoorwire.com)

Full story in Link-

SNIP

Overall, the 4-Day total of adjusted NICS numbers is up 4.2 percent over 2019, with a total of 417,465 checks this year versus 400,681 in 2019.

Cyber Monday produced some eye-popping numbers, with totals up 65.2% over 2019. That’s 123,797 checks versus 74,926 in 2019. Big numbers.

Overall, November 2020’s numbers were another record. The November 2020 NSSF-adjusted NICS figures: 1,949,141- an increase of 45.2 percent over 2019-the previous record year.

Year-to-Date, we’ve seen 19.1 million adjusted NICS checks -a record setting year for firearms sales. According to the NSSF’s Retailer Surveys, nearly 7.7 million people were first-time firearms buyers in 2020.

--
How do we invite new gun owners to go shooting with us?

Reactions: Blue Sky Country

Full story in Link-

SNIP

Overall, the 4-Day total of adjusted NICS numbers is up 4.2 percent over 2019, with a total of 417,465 checks this year versus 400,681 in 2019.

Cyber Monday produced some eye-popping numbers, with totals up 65.2% over 2019. That’s 123,797 checks versus 74,926 in 2019. Big numbers.

Overall, November 2020’s numbers were another record. The November 2020 NSSF-adjusted NICS figures: 1,949,141- an increase of 45.2 percent over 2019-the previous record year.

Year-to-Date, we’ve seen 19.1 million adjusted NICS checks -a record setting year for firearms sales. According to the NSSF’s Retailer Surveys, nearly 7.7 million people were first-time firearms buyers in 2020.

--
Ask them politely.

Full story in Link-

SNIP

--

----------
----------

First, I got to make sure a "new shooter" that I am about to teach is not a fucking leftist... If so, absolutely, fucking NO. And if I owned or operated a gun store, the sale does not go through if a mofo has as much as a 'Biden' or similar logo on a social media reverse history search... "GOODBYE. GET THE FUCK OUT. You don't need a gun. If somebody breaks into your house just pray to the portrait of your Dear Leader and Supreme Comrade and he will cast the lightning bolt out of his ass and vanquish your assailant. Now leave my fucking store"...

I just take my model 41 with 10 mags loaded up with Clinton-era CCI SV and let them have a good time. Since I still have a dozen or so bricks left, it doesn’t even dip into my RWS and ELEY stash. When they get to know their way around the Smith, I give them time on the Pardini Bullseye to see if they can tell any difference. Most can’t, but they like the grips and the 10-ounce trigger🥳