• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Guns siezed in Florida

The man was involuntarily committed for treatment in a separate proceeding and it is not yet known when he would be eligible for release, records show.

“[He] could not describe the neighbor but stated that the neighbor [can] ‘shape shift, he can change heights and I’m not sure where he comes from’ and ‘to be honest, he looks like Osama Bin Laden.’”

He also told officers that he had to turn off the electrical breakers because “they are electrocuting me through my legs.”

man.... this is a real slippery slope. Dude sounds cra cra....but who decides? and when the deciding person is more antigun than pro-gun.... We are definitely treading into very dangerous waters. Similar thing starting to take place to try to reign in the news media "reporting" their version of news, with people starting to advocate "limiting" what can be said....again, yes the lib deuchbags are outta control but i suppose Fox news is a bit overboard as well, but when "we" start limiting freedom of speech it also goes along the same path as determine who is mentally unstable and who is not.

Reactions: Fig
man.... this is a real slippery slope. Dude sounds cra cra....but who decides? and when the deciding person is more antigun than pro-gun.... We are definitely treading into very dangerous waters. Similar thing starting to take place to try to reign in the news media "reporting" their version of news, with people starting to advocate "limiting" what can be said....again, yes the lib deuchbags are outta control but i suppose Fox news is a bit overboard as well, but when "we" start limiting freedom of speech it also goes along the same path as determine who is mentally unstable and who is not.
1521734999879.png

"potential risk to himself or others"

Some days I'm more than just a potential. Who isn't?

Reactions: h3dgehawk
They also found evidence he had “a voluminous amount of notes containing numerous references to former President Barack Obama, that he was killed in the 1980s but came back and now murders children to place their spirits into [the man’s] head, is a member of [al-Qaida], and is [the man’s] enemy,” the judge wrote in his order.

Reactions: Bender

A very slippery slope. He may be batshit crazy and even need a vacation in the nut hose, but he technically broke no laws. Just steal his stuff because you can.

They also found evidence he had “a voluminous amount of notes containing numerous references to former President Barack Obama, that he was killed in the 1980s but came back and now murders children to place their spirits into [the man’s] head, is a member of [al-Qaida], and is [the man’s] enemy,” the judge wrote in his order.
well......4 out of 5 aint bad........

A very slippery slope. He may be batshit crazy and even need a vacation in the nut hose, but he technically broke no laws. Just steal his stuff because you can.

i thought they baker acted him, no?
thats the way its always been here.
baker, marchman, or domestic violence, you have to forfit your shit. if you are a nut in the nut house you can expect a judge to issue a warrant

I would have to know a lot more before I decided if this was the hill I wanted to fight on. So far what the media says kinda makes it sound like he should not have guns. There are people who should not, especially if they are nuts of criminals.

Reactions: Southwind
I would have to know a lot more before I decided if this was the hill I wanted to fight on. So far what the media says kinda makes it sound like he should not have guns. There are people who should not, especially if they are nuts of criminals.

Yeah, those against more firearms restrictons yell “It’s not the gun, it’s the lunatic behind the gun. we need mental health care!” Then, when a lunatic with guns is identified they yell “they took his guns!” I’m no lawyer, but if I were, this would not be from where I fought my last stand...

On a related note, why is it always Florida?

The guy sounds nuts. Dangerous place to go though. I will accept it if he is proven quickly to be Nuts. One Judge with bad intent could strip a non nut too easy. We have to trust the Judges to know the line. But can we? Ain't no easy answer here.

Stay Armed my friends. You just never know when or where a nut will crack.

but you arent shutting down your breakers so the shapeshifters cant electrocute you through your legs, lol...

Michael, you know the only reason the shape shifters are after him is because he came back to life after dying in the 80's.
He was probably hit by lightning, that's why he feels them electrocuting him...
Otherwise, he appears completely (in) sane...

The guy sounds nuts. Dangerous place to go though. I will accept it if he is proven quickly to be Nuts. One Judge with bad intent could strip a non nut too easy. We have to trust the Judges to know the line. But can we? Ain't no easy answer here.

Thats about how I see it. He certainly needs to be looked into but does he really pose a threat. I saw nothing that indicated violence.

I'll answer that for ya, nope we can't trust the judges.
They work for the system and answer to it.

R

These guys weren't quite so insane.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...scations-no-laws-broken-no-warrant-no-charges
Neighbors complained that the man had been “staring” at people through storefront windows while wearing a holstered firearm. He was not brandishing his weapon by any account, and open carrying is legal in the area, so he was abiding by the law. Other residents also complained that the man’s open carrying made them feel “uncomfortable” and “unsafe.”

http://komonews.com/news/local/open...d-after-causing-panic-in-vancouver-11-21-2015

On a related note, why is it always Florida?

No-one suffers from cabin fever here, the weather is too nice, year round.

What people here suffer from is an over abundance of crazy fucks from NYC, Chicago, Detroit and many other frozen shit holes.
They move down here and find out they no longer fit in. They no longer have their therapist (who also has a therapist) to tell them they are "normal".
So they search for meaning. They search for a way to fit in. They search for anything and they usually end up finding other nut jobs to hang out with. The nut jobs compare notes. (Not really)
Every one of them wants to be top dog, but only one can be, so they try to one up each other. They hang out at the social security offices for inspiration, and boy do they get it.
They take on a second "job" as a panhandler. Then the money starts rolling in and they need an outlet. They get bored hanging out in front of Walmart and every other street corner. Yep, an outlet. But they have to stand out or they aren't normal according to their therapists.

That's where it all begins. Standing out. Making a name for themselves. Being the one that gets noticed.

Or,
They are truly fucking crazy and need to be removed from the gene pool.

Reactions: Fig and ArmyJerry
It would be fun if tipsters starting calling in "leads" reporting on the liberal morons who enacted the law and administer it.

"officer , there's this scary dude in Tallahassee, he goes by the name of Rick Scott, I've seen some pretty erratic behavior, and his neighbors say he owns a lot of guns...."

All anonymously, of course, and with a burner. Probably violates some laws, but then again, aren't they?

Pretty soon....
My neighbor said on Facebook that he supports Trump deporting.... He needs to be locked up, he is a fanatic....
My Brother in law believes in God.... he is crazy must be stopped....
I heard a guy at a store disagreeing with "climate change".... best get his guns..

Slippery slope I’ll say. This is the kind of shit that turns ordinary people violent. if true then yes the dude is a little nutso, but all we have to go on are the people reporting on it and the words of a judge. Frankly, like someone else mentioned, they are all part of the same system and should not be trusted. And nothing against cops, but I could totally see how this could be abused by a few bad actors. Say some bad cops pulled someone over at some point and knew said person had guns and then they say, hey i’d like to see what he has. So, later some bogus charges are brought up which leads to a search and then all of a sudden man this guy is insane and we should take his guns. Obviously, there is a lot of made up shit there in my last statement but my point is, it wouldn’t be out of the realm of possibilities. Add that to a system that is vehemently anti gun and we have ourselves a problem. And let’s suppose, Said above situation did happen, dude could have very well been fine minding his own business, figured out what was going on and because of his position he decided to defend himself. See where I am going here? This is really not cool. And I have no idea what you do when the entire system is corrupt.

Please note this is not bashing. I know some wonderful cops but my point was to
Illustrate what might be possible. And, its not good.

All it's going to take is one liberal Judge deciding that anyone who owns a gun is "crazy"...

Reactions: SilentStalkr
It seems a bit coincidental that the first time this occurs it is is the same county as the school shooting. Broward, Dade and Palmbeach Counties are blue stains in an otherwise red state.

Another bandaid for a crumbling world.

Slippery slope and gun control are synonyms, FWIW.

I can think of another government in recent history that embraced gun control and slippery slopes as much as this one. They too felt empowered and had the hubris to bring people to justice for crimes not committed. And if our politicians are ever held accountable, I bet their excuse will be "I was just doing my job" also.

From The Naked Cummunist by Cleon Skousen outlining the goals communist strategy for the spread of communisim in the US.
Written in 1958.
Communist Goals (1963) Congressional Record--Appendix, pp. A34-A35 January 10, 1963

"39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals."

What people here suffer from is an over abundance of crazy fucks from NYC, Chicago, Detroit and many other frozen shit holes.They move down here and find out they no longer fit in.
An make it like the shit-hole they came from. This is the reason I left Dade City. When I moved there in 74 it was great but by the end of the 80's the fuck'er uppers were coming in waves. The amount of fuck sticks moving in got to the point in 93 I said I'm out of here an moved to Bama, which is full by the way. Hated to see what those cocksuckers did to Fla. but, had a smile on my face when Trump was in a dead heat down there but the panhandle vote was not in yet. I was just setting there smiling knowing he was going to win Fla. Just an FYI the many swamps an Glades are good places to dump bodys as are the bird racks west of Pine Island, just in case you ever need to take Fla back again. (I preferred living an socializing with the Cubans over the northern fucks!)

I'll just say that I've been saying this for a while now. Every time someone (or the NRA) says, "We need to deal with the mental health issues and focus on that.", it throws a red flag to me that this is just another chess move to corner normally law-abiding citizens who own guns. As I have said numerous times before, the folks who want control (and their leftist followers) already think (or profess to think) that those who own guns are crazy by definition. How hard is that to follow??

I am saying this as an Endowment Life Member of the NRA. But I think that perhaps they (the NRA) have fallen for a ploy in the larger long term game of the destruction of the American dream as we know it.

And yes, I know that by writing this, it makes me a potentially easy target. I have tried to be the silent and sideline guy, but we are being pushed to the edge, with purpose. Do you sit silently and "hunker down", thinking that you can hold out? Or do you expose yourself as what you are and damn the torpedoes? A conundrum that I think more are facing now, more than before.

Or, as a friend says, "Buy more ammo."?