• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Guns stolen from LA train yards.

I don’t see this being a F&F, just another example of thieves stealing shit. Everything short of donated organs and classified material is shipped via train, that they’re breaking into 90 cars a day in LA and only netted a few dozen guns tells me the losses are way under reported.

Crime will continue so long as crime pays and getting caught doesn’t cost anything.

Well, can you blame Cali folks? What's the latest waiting period on buying a handgun there, 6 months? Then you have to fill out a 20 page questionnaire, give a DNA sample, get approved training, etc.

Joking, sort of. At some point, even honest people gotta do what they gotta do to protect themselves and loved ones.

I’ve got a crazy idea. What is you actually enforced the laws and prosecuted actual criminals? Stupid is as stupid does.

Huh?

CA police enforce the shit out of the “law”

Just they prefer to focus on victimless “crime”

1585969121-b1afc0adcfb3e3904766e868088af814a262ba69.jpg

They think 36 handguns are the problem? 😂

Their problem is one of culture, or lack thereof, not a hardware problem.
Ever so slowly the "Culture" differences are coming to light. The cultural differences are the giant carpet that all of these society issues are being swept under.... Long ago it was defined as "Tribal" but today such a word is considered racist... I have no answer.

Huh?

The real question becomes when will they hold the "real" criminals that enable the ridiculous crime wave accountable?

no idea, but maybe somebody is moving to nashville?
I guess. But would you really dop your arsenal off at the local ups store? Is that a rational thought? Then again the person is from California, not the most rational of thinkers.

Reactions: nikonNUT
I guess. But would you really dop your arsenal off at the local ups store? Is that a rational thought? Then again the person is from California, not the most rational of thinkers.
yeah, i wouldn't think so. it could be an estate sale to an FFL? who knows...maybe this is normal for all i know.

If you don't mind every fifth one having a dick...

As much as I’ll give CA shit, go spend some time on the central coast, sure you got lots of gays in SFO and odd balls, but it ain’t everyone a passable tranny like fox would paint it.

Hot women wise CA wins, I wish we could ship them all out, but it is what it is.

As much as I’ll give CA shit, go spend some time on the central coast, sure you got lots of gays in SFO and odd balls, but it ain’t everyone a passable tranny like fox would paint it.

Hot women wise CA wins, I wish we could ship them all out, but it is what it is.
they focus on whatever they want you to see. entire populations think all of california is like the castro district in sf.
hell, when i lived in the UK, they thought every american went bowling every week, because they watched rosanne reruns on the telly.
i live in long beach, which has a huge lgbt community, and i don't remember the last time i saw a gay or transexual person.
/not that i would notice or give a fuck.

Reactions: TurboTrout
What a lovely stinking pit of a city. Wow
That reminds me of the bio-documentary about actor Adam West (60's TV Batman) where he was describing the great time he had during his early career doing radio shows in Hawaii and Los Angeles back in the late '40s and early '50s. Talk about living a charmed life! During that era, those two states were as close to heaven on Earth as anyone has ever seen in all history. It's a damn shame how it's all gone to hell since then, and it really wasn't all that long ago.

Reactions: Baron23
Probably best to reverse-flow on the mighty Misssissip.... that way BOTH coasts will get flushed out to sea.

It's for the children.
Heh. The New Madrid fault ain’t gonna sit still for ever. Might get to see it happen again someday.

The "weather" is the perfect example of what is wrong with California. It's fucking desert, the state is on water welfare.
California is the world's 5th largest supplier of food, cotton fiber, and other agricultural commodities.

Huh?

next thing you know, they’ll bust up a hardened ring of criminals that are diluting salad dressing.

got no time to enforce the trains (despite the railroad having their own private police force-oh yes they do)- we’ve got paddleboaders to harrass.

Reactions: TurboTrout
We can clean things up if we're allowed to smoke thieves when they're caught. A good start would be to put bait cars all over the city, but plot twist, they steal the car, and it locks the thieves inside, and then fills the car with Cyanide. Problem solved, problem staying solved. Air out the car, toss the body in the nearest dumpster, reset and repeat.

You only have one life, you should only get one chance. That's part of how we've gotten here, society is too tolerant of scumbags, and the current punishment isn't severe enough to deter scumbags from being scumbags.

Branden

Reactions: Pbgt
We can clean things up if we're allowed to smoke thieves when they're caught. A good start would be to put bait cars all over the city, but plot twist, they steal the car, and it locks the thieves inside, and then fills the car with Cyanide. Problem solved, problem staying solved. Air out the car, toss the body in the nearest dumpster, reset and repeat.

You only have one life, you should only get one chance. That's part of how we've gotten here, society is too tolerant of scumbags, and the current punishment isn't severe enough to deter scumbags from being scumbags.

Branden

Yeah it’s odd, they won’t do bait cars, but police will hide in bushes to catch someone driving 10mph over, or not paying for a parking spot

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
next thing you know, they’ll bust up a hardened ring of criminals that are diluting salad dressing.

got no time to enforce the trains (despite the railroad having their own private police force-oh yes they do)- we’ve got paddleboaders to harrass.
Railroad police are so far spread out it’s pretty much a laugh. I’d be shocked if UP has more than a dozen agents to cover all SOCAL. What they do have is enforcement of laws carrying federal jurisdiction, if they started throwing the thieves in federal courts instead of local that might do the trick, but would still take a fed DA to prosecute and we all know that isn’t happening in the next three years either.

What they really need to stop the en masse looting is modern day Pinkerton, basically B-Dub if they were still going strong, to go out there and do B-Dub things.

Railroad police are so far spread out it’s pretty much a laugh. I’d be shocked if UP has more than a dozen agents to cover all SOCAL. What they do have is enforcement of laws carrying federal jurisdiction, if they started throwing the thieves in federal courts instead of local that might do the trick, but would still take a fed DA to prosecute and we all know that isn’t happening in the next three years either.

What they really need to stop the en masse looting is modern day Pinkerton, basically B-Dub if they were still going strong, to go out there and do B-Dub things.

On November 7th, 1921, The Untied States Marine's were ordered to guard the mail on the trains. Afterwards the mail was secure.
Most railways are federal property. No need for state enforcement interference.

Perhaps people just need a reminder.

“You must, when on guard duty, keep your weapons in hand and, if attacked, shoot and shoot to kill. There is no compromise in this battle with bandits. If two Marines guarding a mail car, for example, are suddenly covered by a robber, neither must hold up his hands, but both must begin shooting at once. One may be killed, but the other will get the robbers and save the mail. When our Marine Corps men go as guards over the mail, that mail must be delivered or there must be a dead Marine at the post of duty.” - Secretary of the Navy Edwin Denby, 1921

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
Best secure your "stuff".... Recession brings out a different breed of thieves....
Out of sight, out of mind.
Become the "Grey Man"...