• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Guns that hit the dirt

BARichardson

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 12, 2013
L.V.N.V.
I see tons of beautiful guns on this site but very rarely see ones that are used hard and dirty in the field...

So I think there should be a thread for the guns we love to take out and actually use/get dirty!!!

......RULES.....

Must be a shooter! (.75 or better)
Must have at least 5 scratches on it!
Must have actually been in the dirt before!

I just Cerakoted this to look like dirt, does that count?

POF2_zps6c83bea1.jpg

looks a lil to clean! ...toss some dirt on it today and it will be ok

ps. how do i post pictures?

Get photobucket account. Then upload pics via cellphone or computer. Then hit the image button and it will say copied. Then paste on the thread

I buy my rifles artificially distressed. Like my jeans and trucker caps

Chuck N was telling me one time that I needed to clean the dirt off of my Rifle. I told him that my Rifles are working Rifles and not safe queens.
Mine will get thrown on a Quad and ride trail behind someone else and then gets packed out to whack a Coyote, Deer or Elk.
They are just a working tool.

It shoots, and it's been full of sand more than a few times at the local comps. Not too many scratches though, it's only 20 months old.
I'll put some more dirt and scratches in it this Sunday.

rtotgk.jpg

2yowqwh.jpg