• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Training Courses Gunsite XLR class, October?

CoryT

Gunsite Rangemaster
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 5, 2004
    Paulden, AZ
    www.gunsite.com
    Just finishing the XLR class for this week here at Gunsite. I've got a couple people looking an another XLR class for later in the year, as they were unable to make this one. I can setup another for October 6-9, provided we can get at least 6 firm clients to register. Ashbury has also offered to provide a package deal on rifles and Vectronix rangefinders and I can include FFS on a Trimble Nomad to make a complete package if anyone has an interest. Let me know if this date would work, or if you want to offer other dates for early September or November, perhaps that fits more schedules. PM or email and we'll make up a list.

Right now, Oct 6-9 works for me.
    And I am one of the ones who inquired and sent you a PM.
    The sooner the date is firmed up on your end, the sooner I can make a commitment.
    Standing by.

OK, Karen is set to take registrations for this class, so call in ASAP so we cam lock down this date. I've got six right now, twelve is max, thanks and I'll see you guys here!