• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmith for a Lefty Impact Barreled Action?

man32ahan

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 2, 2018
Fairfield, Illinois
As title states, I am looking for a reputable gunsmith to do a 308 barreled action with a lefty impact action.

I do not have the action sourced yet so would need to source it if possible. Also quick turn around would be awesome as I need it for a law enforcement sniper class in September.

I have reached out to impact about doing a barreled action for me, but have not received a quote or lead time back from them yet.

Give me any leads on where to start.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: xphunter
As title states, I am looking for a reputable gunsmith to do a 308 barreled action with a lefty impact action.

I do not have the action sourced yet so would need to source it if possible. Also quick turn around would be awesome as I need it for a law enforcement sniper class in September.

I have reached out to impact about doing a barreled action for me, but have not received a quote or lead time back from them yet.

Thanks in advance.
Call Tate or Kiana (office manager) directly, they will take care of you.

Reactions: man32ahan
Altus. The link is for an out of stock action. But they are a great company to deal with and their barreled actions seem to shoot. Keep keep an eye out. It’ll come back in stock.

Reactions: Baron23

Thanks in advance.
Shoot me a PM, and I will put you touch with someone who will get it done before your time-frame (if you have the parts).
If you can't get the Impact action in the time-frame, seriously consider the Kauger Arms.
Peter does great work and is a good guy to work with-Peter Angelos/Omega Precision.
I currently have a build with him now. He has done two previous builds as well. A fourth will be going to him in the next month or two.

Thanks in advance.

We can have this in/out of the shop in 14 days or less if you supply the barrel blank and the action. If I have to order a blank (K&P Barrels) it'll take around 6 weeks.

Happy to help.

C.