• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing gunsmith in East Central Wisconsin

rcnut

Private
Minuteman
Mar 11, 2009
I am looking for a gunsmith that can check the head space on my LR 6.5 Creedmoor in the east central Wisconsin area. I live approx 60miles N of Milwaukee. That is all I have left to do on my new FIRST time build before I can go to the range. HELP.! Thank you

I don't have anyone around here for that. I've either done the simple stuff myself or sent my rifle off to Area 419 or Andy Folk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're just a little north of Bartlien and Krieger barrels. They might be able to help. Otherwise shoot an round and measure the fired case.

2Barrels thank you for the offer I found someone and made an appointment with them for today and just saw you post tonight. now all I have to do is install the barrel, gas block, handguard and will be set to break in the barrel. getting anxious !!!!