• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Gunsmith in or near Kansas

TaylorM

Private
Minuteman
Sep 30, 2008
Cedar Point,KS
Looking for someone willing to shorten my barrel, add a bolt knob and adjust a trigger on a CZ 527. Since GA isn't taking partials until Aug. sometime. I would like to try a different route. Thanks in advance.

Re: Gunsmith in or near Kansas

You could try John VanDyke in Plainville, KS. I'm afraid that you'll probably find something similar with him though. He just moved his shop and is a couple months behind as well from what I hear. His web address is: http://www.vandykerifles.com/

If you're not against sending your rifle out of state, contact Hooper via PM. From what I understand, he's taking work and the quality of his work speaks for itself.

I already have pm'd Hooper, just waiting to see what he say's. Thought I would check my other options and try someone new.

I appreciate the kind words, but I am currently running behind. Once i get caught up I will advise a better lead time.

There is a guy close to me named Cameron He's out of Marshfield. Mo if you p.m. me I'll get you his specifics. He has done work for other hide members but might be too far out for ya.