• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmith near St. Louis MO

Are you just wanting the barrel removed or to completely rebarrel the Tikka? If you are just wanting the barrel removed you might check with Razorback armory if they will work on Tikka's. They appear to be pretty local to you so you might actually swing in and ask them, they have always been very willing to answer my questions and I was very happy with the barrel threading I had them do.

Reactions: K80/6.5
Are you just wanting the barrel removed or to completely rebarrel the Tikka? If you are just wanting the barrel removed you might check with Razorback armory if they will work on Tikka's. They appear to be pretty local to you so you might actually swing in and ask them, they have always been very willing to answer my questions and I was very happy with the barrel threading I had them do.
Yea they’re my local gun shop I have suppressor in jail there. Yeah just removal of the barrel I don’t have a lathe to cut a relief cut and I don’t really want to put a crazy amount of force on the receiver to break the barrel off. I will give them a call. I didn’t know if there was a good gun smith that locals used for rifle rebarrels in the area.

The only other one you might check with is C&S Metall-werkes up in St Charles. I have not personally used them for anything but I see them come up as recommended quite a bit for different things. I know when I asked them about their lead times for threading they were working off at least 8-12 weeks which was longer then I wanted to wait for just a threading.

The only other one you might check with is C&S Metall-werkes up in St Charles. I have not personally used them for anything but I see them come up as recommended quite a bit for different things. I know when I asked them about their lead times for threading they were working off at least 8-12 weeks which was longer then I wanted to wait for just a threading.
Sound good I will probably call Razorback first and then try helix in Arnold.