• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Gunsmith Recommendation

bmicek

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 23, 2017
Kansas
Anyone have a recommendation for a gunsmith that is capable of opening the bolt face of a bolt or at least telling me if it’s possible? Looking to have a project done but I’d like expert advise on whether it’s possible.

Thanks. Sent them an email and waiting for a reply

I chewed through a dozen or more emails over the last few days. I'm assuming you were one of them. If not, just give us a call. Today works, tomorrow I have equipment being delivered so it's going to be a shitshow around here with riggers and riffraff running around.

Happy to help.

C.

I chewed through a dozen or more emails over the last few days. I'm assuming you were one of them. If not, just give us a call. Today works, tomorrow I have equipment being delivered so it's going to be a shitshow around here with riggers and riffraff running around.

Happy to help.

C.
Thanks Chad, I got a reply through email from you. You had me text you pics of my bolt.