• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Gunsmith to inlet for EFR

NHPiper

Tactical Bagpiper
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 17, 2017
    Concord, NH
    I have a Manners TF3A needing an inlet for a Badger EFR. Tried emailing Manners and they haven't responded.

Who are other people using for a reasonable price and quick turnaround?

Great if they bed it for free with the inletting but I'm happy to break out the Devcon and do it myself.

Sorry to hijack this. But has anyone got work from LRI done recently? I’m still waiting on mine since late feb.

I was quoted like 6-8 weeks so I ended up sending mine out to Bugholes.

I got quoted 2-3 weeks by the team I sent it to. Then got told I'd get it when I get it.

Did you call GAP? They have a cnc program for the inlet I believe

Sorry to hijack this. But has anyone got work from LRI done recently? I’m still waiting on mine since late feb.

Do you have an account so you can track the progress? They have the best system in the industry, once your stuff is getting worked on they put update pics for you to see what's going on.

Yeah. They seem to just be running a bit behind. Spoke to someone and they said they are slightly understaffed.

Yeah. They seem to just be running a bit behind. Spoke to someone and they said they are slightly understaffed.

It has more to do with Rona 2.0 showing its fat face again. Most everyone in here got hit with it over the last month and a half. Somehow I dodged the bullet.

The coating department took it the hardest as my kid got it followed by his kids coming down with it too. He's a single parent so he missed quite a bit of work.

Catching back up now though.

C.

It has more to do with Rona 2.0 showing its fat face again. Most everyone in here got hit with it over the last month and a half. Somehow I dodged the bullet.

The coating department took it the hardest as my kid got it followed by his kids coming down with it too. He's a single parent so he missed quite a bit of work.

Catching back up now though.

C.
    Hope you guys get better soon!