• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Gunsmithing deals thread

Red_SC

Redheaded Stepchild
Minuteman
Nov 26, 2003
Florence, SC
After several people here benefitted from the 30% code I found last week, it occurred to me that we could use a thread similar to the Hide and Seek thread, but dedicated to tooling suppliers. To start it off, here is today's Enco code:

20% OFF with promo code: 20TU8 through 11pm ET on 8/12/14
15% OFF with promo code: 15WD8 through 11pm ET on 8/13/14
10% OFF with promo code: 10TH8 through 11pm ET on 8/14/14

Hmmmm....maybe Enco?? Like it states in the OP...

Last edited:
I thought this might be a thread about Brownell's "secret code" in their hard copy catalogs. ;)

I think this is a great idea, I hope we can find enough deals to keep it alive. I bought a couple Noga bases with today's 20% off Enco deal. Came to about $62ea.

Not to many places like ENCO when it comes to true discount on tools that I know about. No worries on missing out on any deals with them either. Once you start your account, you'll recieve all their discount codes via email. They already have competitive pricing, so you know they are not marking things up and then offering BS discounts. I take advantage of free shipping when I need blasting media or 5 gallons of oil. In other words heavy stuff which is expensive to ship. For cutting tools I wait for a 20 % code and order a bunch to last a while and get a bigger savings.

Last edited:
You can try this one for 40% off and free shipping through 8/22. I don't know if it was linked to my account or not but give it a try. Promo code MISS40W

Enco 20% off and free shipping, you can combine the two codes

No Minimum Order, No Product Exclusions

20% Off Code = 20AUGVIP

Free Ground Shipping Code = AUGSHIP

Good through 8/31/14

Anything better than vipten and vipups combined right now? For Enco that is, or MSC would be fine, need some more devcon

Last edited:
I need a 30-40% off code soon. Need a Mitutoyo electric depth mic. Don't think I'll be able to justify the BS mic.

MSC has 35% off of orders over $349. Promo code: TD35W. Unfortunately for me, they only knocked off about 12% off the depth mic I'm wanting. I'll wait for an enco "no exclusions" big sale.

The meth lab skimmer is awesome! Coolant circulated 24 hours a day and it really does a great job removing oil. But not making chips yet. Seems Dunham has a draw tube adapter lead time rivaling barrel manufacturers! But I did get a tracking number for the adapter yesterday.

That's an awesome discount at MSC. Figures, I'm expecting a box from Enco and just realized I need a 1/4" ball nose endmill. Shipping on singles eats you up.