• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GUNTAB Pro gun electronic pay system!!!!!

Is is just transfers or gun related accessories etc?

R
anything

Thanks for opening an account with GunTab! Now you can pay and get paid for firearms and other merchandise anywhere online.

Buying​

After you find something online you want to buy, you have two options. If the seller already uses GunTab, you can ask the seller to send a payment request to you. If the seller doesn't use GunTab yet, you can send a payment offer to the seller. Just sign in and click the button to "Pay for something".

Selling as an Individual​

You can post an item for sale anywhere online (auction, classified ad, etc). When a buyer agrees to purchase it, just sign in to GunTab and click the button to "Get paid for something". Then follow the simple prompts to complete your transaction safely and securely.

Selling as a Licensed Firearm Dealer​

GunTab is the professional way to complete your online sales. When a customer commits to buying something, sign in to GunTab and click the button to "Get paid for something". Then follow the simple prompts to complete your transaction quickly and smoothly.

Need help or have a question? Please see our Help Center, or you can reply to email us at [email protected].
Best regards,
The GunTab team

Reactions: Rthur and ACard
going to set up an account and try this.

what I like about Venmo is they sent me a debit card to use with my availabile balance. Helps keep the fun/gun money funds separated.

Reactions: Sniperwannabee
going to set up an account and try this.

what I like about Venmo is they sent me a debit card to use with my availabile balance. Helps keep the fun/gun money funds separated.
Those communist just canceled my account because some idiot put ammunition in the comments after a sale and telling him not to

Those communist just canceled my account because some idiot put ammunition in the comments after a sale and telling him not to
It really is incredible they can ban you account and tie up for funds for making purchases that are 100% legal and not in any sort of grey area. Curious what would happen if you put “weed” or “coke” in your comments.

It really is incredible they can ban you account and tie up for funds for making purchases that are 100% legal and not in any sort of grey area. Curious what would happen if you put “weed” or “coke” in your comments.

"Supplies for local ANTIFA riot..." would probably not even get a second eye.

But I really hope this platform pans out. Super promising, atleast at this point.

I'm looking at signing up for this. As such, I'm looking through the 'rules and regulations' and whatnot, to see if Canuckistanians are exemptified or something. I came across this:

"....Lockeson reserves the right to take a variety of actions, including but not limited to:
Hiring a debt collection agency to pursue the return of the funds plus a chargeback management fee of $1,000.00."

as well as:

"A chargeback management fee of $1,000.00 in the event that a User provides information to GunTab that results in a Chargeback."

I may be off my rocker, but I think it isn't such a bad idea at all. You?

....and, got as far as creating an account. That was a success. Then I went to put in my home address, and it ONLY lists the United States as options. Each individual State.

Email sent, and the simple hopes that progress can be made in this day-and-age of modern technology, deep-hole-mining, space-travel, and nuclear-brain surgery. How hard can it be to put a few letters in the zip-code line with the numbers, eh?

Last edited:
"Supplies for local ANTIFA riot..." would probably not even get a second eye.

But I really hope this platform pans out. Super promising, atleast at this point.
Holy crap this just gave me a great idea for ongoing PayPal sales/transactions (wherein I usually have to say in all CAPS to put NO comment).

Going forward I will simply tell everyone to put "DNC Donation", "BLM Donation", "Peaceful Protest Supplies", etc. Fucking genius and I'm embarrassed I didn't think of it sooner.

Reactions: chrome
Holy crap this just gave me a great idea for ongoing PayPal sales/transactions (wherein I usually have to say in all CAPS to put NO comment).

Going forward I will simply tell everyone to put "DNC Donation", "BLM Donation", "Peaceful Protest Supplies", etc. Fucking genius and I'm embarrassed I didn't think of it sooner.

I'll look forward to my 3% finders fees on your future transactions.

:devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish:

Reactions: Sniperwannabee
Well, it's official.

This is open to U.S. residences, ONLY. All others need not apply. Got 2 emails this morning, and they can't help me. Hopefully, this works out for ya'll, and then something 'grows' from it. That is about all the 'support' I can give at the moment. It'd be a heck of a thing if there were an actual 'credit card' like Visa or Mastercard that was actually 2A supportive. And logical. And stuff.

So much for it being a good idea....... lemme find something I can kick!

• Sad
Reactions: LeftyJason