• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Guntucky?wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

downhill

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 19, 2010
Texas
Was just channel surfing and caught a show called "guntucky"----It is a bunch of hillbilly retards who posess firearms. In the 15 minutes of my life I wasted watching this crap I discoversed these assholes have done more to "F" our 2nd Amendmant rights than Boston,Denver,or Oklahoma City! Check that shit out-OMFG! Those stupid shits live among us!

Show does a good job of painting gun owners as irresponsible clowns

Media using tools on hand to discredit gun ownership. Dont think these guys are smart enuff to realize they are being played

Its the family that owns Knob Creek Gun Range in Kentucky.

Hillbillies perhaps, but probably not nearly as stupid or reckless in reality as they are portrayed.

And lets be honest, how many progressives are watching CMT???

I live about 15 min away and it's the range I use. I was embarrassed by the show. It doesn't portray that place it all. Knob Creek is a creally ool place and the show sucks.

Gotta love shows like that. I won't watch sons of guns for the same reason. These shows do a great job of making us look stupid.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I just watched a bit to see what all the fuss is about? Whats the problem aside of the horrendous haircut of papa Smurf? Are they doing something illegal or not safe with guns? As far as i could see they keep finger off trigger, wear protection have decent range with backstops? Is responsible gun ownership having guns locked in twin safes never to see the light of day and covering and hiding in the shadows and whispering of shooting stuff so no one should overhear? Honestly i really don't see the problem (firearm related) as to the people and their level of "hillbillyism" i'm sure US can do worse and some other reality shows i had misfortune to see put a lot more hurt to ones eyes than this one does.

By the way i really don't think the issue in US is about responsible or irresponsible (whatever that might be) gun ownership and those who would take your guns away don't really care about the first part they only care about the second (gun ownership) and unless you accept that there is no middle to sway with arguments (because guns are primarily an emotion topic without rational component) but are already decided or will decide in a instant if forced to. Mind process of a person who doesn't care about guns is very simple they "vote" by their emotions if they are scared of guns they will simply be for ban regardless of arguments and if they are not scared they will simply ignore the question unless somehow arguments can be presented to change the basic decision (need for guns) and that in itself has nothing to do with the way guns are owned or used. I kind of sense what is the problem its the fear that these shows will help demonize gun owners and make it easier to push restrictive legislation through but i'm afraid this is inevitable and no amount of good image painting (just look at LEO topics) will help and its only exercise in futility as one smear will ruin a picture and you simply cannot avoid smearing. So i suggest less defensive position and more of "if its legal and noone is bothered or hurt by it its our right and all who would like to criticize can very politely FUCK OFF and mind their own business". Do not go into defensive and accept their wording or definitions of what is the norm, safe and good weapons etiquette.

Last edited:
Remember how many reality spin-offs came from "Survivor"? It's the same phenomena with the gun shows: the networks have realized there is a large market for shows like these(Pawn Stars and the Tortuga guy spin-off, the miltiary arms family, the Colorado family, the Louisiana family, just to name a few) that show a lot of firearms-related content. The trouble is, there aren't enough talented people to provide quality shows, with enough disparity to draw the same audience, so you get low quality copy-cats that are just trying to capitalize on the trendy formula. I watched about 10 min and saw pathetic writing, scripted boredom, and some non-SAG people in the midst of their 15 minutes.
Rest easy, guys; this, too shall pass.