• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Gunwerks 6.5 prc, nf atacr, g7, ammo package

bulld

Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 10, 2011
texas, fort worth
Have a like new gunwerks 6.5 prc package I'd like to sell. Comes with nightforce atacr 4-16 ffp moar f1 reticle optic, g7 rangefinder, ammo as shown in pic and case. Rifle has been fired 14 times from the bench and is in like new condition. I'd like to sell as a package. $9500 $9000 shipped
We can work out payment options
Any questions or additional pics don't hesitate to ask
IMG_3094.jpg
IMG_3095.jpg
IMG_3096.jpg
IMG_3097.jpg
IMG_3098.jpg
IMG_3099.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, package looks awesome, reason for selling if you don't mind me asking?

thank you. Put together a 300 prc that I'll be doing most of my hunting with. Won't be using this one much and could use the freed up funds

How accurate does this thing shoot? To be clear, I can’t afford this rifle I’m just curious to it’s performance. I love the color of that stock.

I shot it 14 times. Sight in and a couple of 3 shot groups at 100 yards. Shot those groups like you would expect a gun like this to shoot, 1/2" or so. Never did shoot any 5 shot groups or take the weapon out to distance so I can't really tell you how accurate the gun truly is.

Any interest in selling the ammo? I’d be interested in it to see how it runs through my prc

Let me know if you decide to break it up. I would be interested in the scope