• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Gunwerks ClymR 6.5 PRC Ti Carbon

zog

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Aug 21, 2019
SOLD

Gunwerks ClymR 6.5 PRC

2017 build. I am 2nd Owner. Original owner hunted two seasons in Alaska. Got three sheep! A very avid hunter and rifle owner.

Rifle:
Titanium GLR Action
22" Carbon barrel. I think GW uses Proof (?)
Ti Radial Brake
Carbon Fiber Stock

Scope:
Leupold Mark 5 HD 3.6x18 x 44
RH 1 MOA reticle non-Illuminated
Custom turret for Hornady 143 ELD x on the scope, original turret included in the box
Sunshade

Original cardboard box with foam cutouts for scoped rifle package.

Between sighting and hunting, original owner says he put fewer than 100 rounds through it. I have put 30 rounds through it.

Important barrel note: Barrel got dinged by a rock that struck the barrel when the rifle was rested upright to cross a stream. There is a small dent in the barrel. Owner talked with gunwerks who did not believe it was any issue given that is was a glancing strike. They offered to have it sent in to repair with epoxy but the owner just had the epoxy sent to him since the shooting was not affected at all. Zoomed photo shows fingernail sized dent; it is so minimal that it is difficult to see in the photo. Both original owner and I have shot the rifle and not seeing any effect. Even so, rifle is going for major discount due to imperfection.

I don't really want to break it up. It was sent to me as a package and I have not had to adjust it. Reason for selling is loss of business (yes, covid cuts) causing a move to where I can't do this rifle any justice, nothing at all due to problems with rifle. I'd rather keep it.

Scoped rifle $5300 including ship to lower 48. No trades.

Following photos are from original owner about a month ago . . .

Clymr 1.jpg
Clymr 2.jpg
Clymr 3.jpg
Clymr 4.jpg
Clymr 5.jpg
Clymr wt.jpg
Clymr Leupold Reticle.jpg

Reticle looks like this but all black; non-illuminated . . . .

Clymr Leupold Reticle a.jpg

Last edited:
SOLD

Last edited: