• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Gunwerks Clymr 7SAUM

JGunns

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 20, 2019
    Gunwerks Clymr chambered in 7SAUM. Stainless action, 20” carbon barrel, trigger tech trigger, 13.75 LOP, Gunwerks hinged floorplate bottom metal, 20 MOA rail. The bare rifle weighs 6lbs 4ozs. Has right about 120 rounds through it and shoots great. Have one box of loaded Gunwerks 7SAUM ammunition with the Berger 168 VLDs. Shoots their factory ammo very very well. Has been on a couple hunts so the stock has some normal signs of wear, but no major scuffs or anything. I have two clymr stocks, one in halo grey and the other in forest green (which is what I bought the rifle with). Willing to sell with either stock. It’s sitting in the forest green stock now.

Also have 418 pieces of Gunwerks 7SAUM brass (about 120 twice fired and the rest is once fired).

Whidden 7SAUM bushing dies and a couple bushings

400 Berger 168 VLD projectiles

I want to sell as a package if I can. If the buyer doesn’t want the reloading components then it will be for sale.

Been a great rifle, just with my current family and hobby situation time to spend reloading is hard to find. And my pockets aren’t deep enough to buy Gunwerks ammo all the time 😂

The rifle itself was $5400 ish when I bought it. Asking $5400 shipped for the gun, the loaded ammo, the components and dies. Or $4500 for just the rifle.

Accept Zelle or PayPal F&F (or add 3% for goods and services).

Attachments

• 37D2D998-A720-47D9-A113-5BAADEB49E54.jpeg
      37D2D998-A720-47D9-A113-5BAADEB49E54.jpeg
      808.3 KB · Views: 534
    • 5A676078-1FBC-46F7-94C4-AE64A7C8CBC1.jpeg
      5A676078-1FBC-46F7-94C4-AE64A7C8CBC1.jpeg
      787.2 KB · Views: 317
    • 1F5066E4-E758-4C51-84FC-D0C8B95EB49F.jpeg
      1F5066E4-E758-4C51-84FC-D0C8B95EB49F.jpeg
      832.6 KB · Views: 282
    Last edited:
    Who produces the Gunwerks 7 SAUM Brass...?
    I can’t say for sure, but everything I’ve heard is ADG. I never could get my hands on any or I’d have compared. Maybe someone who knows for sure will chime in.

Reactions: BoltRunner
    I’d be in for all the brass and dies pls if separated. Might as well make it count.
    GLWS

Last edited:
    Any interest in selling the extra Clymer stock? I have the same 7 saum rifle but ordered it in a Magnus and would love to have a Clymer as well to switch back and forth.

Any interest in selling the extra Clymer stock? I have the same 7 saum rifle but ordered it in a Magnus and would love to have a Clymer as well to switch back and forth.
    PM sent!

I can’t say for sure, but everything I’ve heard is ADG. I never could get my hands on any or I’d have compared. Maybe someone who knows for sure will chime in.
    I have both GW and ADG brass for my 7 saum. It weighs the same, looks the same (except for the stamp), loads the same. I have been told repeatedly it is ADG and I have no reason to believe otherwise.

dc

Reactions: JGunns
    I have both GW and ADG brass for my 7 saum. It weighs the same, looks the same (except for the stamp), loads the same. I have been told repeatedly it is ADG and I have no reason to believe otherwise.

dc
    That’s consistent with what I’ve heard as well. Thanks for chiming in!