• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunwerks Stocks Are Out

They look great, hopefully everyone has positive reviews

Have a Foundation tag I need to fill first.

Reactions: HogsLife
Looks pretty interesting! How long is the lead time on one of those?

Looks pretty interesting! How long is the lead time on one of those?

I’m not sure. I wonder if they have any in stock. Pretty impressed with the number of actions they’re able to accommodate their bedding block to. Been listening to their podcast for awhile, and it seems that they’ve really put the work in developing these. I’m interested to hear the reviews as well.

Reactions: duramaxed
I may consider getting a Clymr stock for a Mausingfield/Proof barreled action I have laying around. Been wanting to restock that rig for hunting purposes.

Anyone handle the Magnus stock? Looking at using one for a hunting build. If anyone has 1st hand experience with the magnus vs something like a mcmillan game warden or manners EH1 that would be awesome.

Anyone order one of these yet? I handled the Clymer at an expo and really liked it. Getting ready to order one or two, had a few questions but haven't had my calls returned.

Anyone order one of these yet? I handled the Clymer at an expo and really liked it. Getting ready to order one or two, had a few questions but haven't had my calls returned.

I ordered a magnus a few weeks ago. Will update when it comes in

These look great. Now I just need to consider what cartridge I want to build up next so I can place an order that makes sense.

Be careful the prices are full retail. Recently spec. out a stock c/f heavy fill some other stuff price was over 2600.00.

Be careful the prices are full retail. Recently spec. out a stock c/f heavy fill some other stuff price was over 2600.00.

Find yourself a dealer. Prices will likely be much better.

On another note, they’ve been delivering my stocks in right around four weeks.

They don't have any stocks on the website anymore. Did they stop selling them?

They don't have any stocks on the website anymore. Did they stop selling them?
The website is completely different than the last time I was there. I’d guess they’ll put the stocks back up soon.

Edit: Just spoke to a rep. They’re still working on the interactive stock builder so it matches the rifle builder.

Last edited:
Anyone running a verdict stock? Handled one at shot and I felt pretty good.

About to pull trigger on one. Any reason not to?