• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater "Gutfeld: When you leave people with no options, this is what you get"

I really hope when he is released and found not guilty again for a final time he then turns around and sues cnn and all those other pro comunist news agancys like that other young gun they slandered proving they he is innocent was innocent and now rich as shit bitches ....

I have said from the get-go that this would be a definitive self defense case of our time, with far reaching implications for that “basic human right” and the Second Amendment.

I had no idea it would go much deeper in term of the media and leftists getting their propaganda exposed writ large.

The whole idea that we let our cities burn at the hands of these leftists while police stood down, national guard stood down and somehow Kyle is the bad guy for “being there” with and “AR-15” was just preposterous.

We have really showed our asses in this country and gun owners who helped the left in pushing this narrative should be hanging their heads in shame.

Oh and #FuckBlackRifleCoffee !
C73C94CB-2E87-4E4B-8FDF-073BDE2C5C4C.jpeg
9F7C2D0D-DB7B-4049-B990-A4CAB2B8F557.png

makes no fucking sense that at 17 he can not have an ar15 like an adult but he could be charged as an adult at 14?? fucking dumb liberals man. in unrelated news i wish they would bring back tyrus. that guy was pretty damn funny sometimes.

makes no fucking sense that at 17 he can not have an ar15 like an adult but he could be charged as an adult at 14?? fucking dumb liberals man. in unrelated news i wish they would bring back tyrus. that guy was pretty damn funny sometimes.
His possession of the AR-15 being illegal was another farce promulgated by leftists and perpetuated in large part by fudd gun owners. The law has a clear exemption for “over 16”. In fact if he had had a handgun he would have been in violation but the fudds would have been “more comfortable”. 🙄

Somehow in the bizarro-world of fuddism and Fudd Rifle Coffee, burning a city to the ground is one thing but if you are 17 and there with an AR15, then THAT is the overriding legal concern. Should that leftist arsonist rioting mob try to kill you, “Well you shouldn’t have had an AR-15”

Not only does the law allow for it, police told him it was ok and thanked him for being there.......(according to testimony)

The AR-15 has been for 20+ years the number one selling “sporting rifle” in the US. It is time for fudds to get over the fact that someone might possesses, display and/use one for self defense. Especially if it is illegal for that person to possess a handgun.

It is not the leftists that have shown their true selves here. We all knew what they are about. It is our fellow fudd gun owners. Remember who they are because they will continue to stab us in the back time and time again......

I’ve never seen anyone try so hard to be funny and fail so much. Gutfeld sucks.

Reactions: hkmp5s
I mean if you say so? Some jokes are forced a little, but thats how comedy goes. Especially when you have to write for a show thats on all the time.

All the jokes are forced. Trying to rhyme in his monologues is lame. Every episode Is like an hour long Jeb Bush “Please Clap” moment.

All the jokes are forced. Trying to rhyme in his monologues is lame. Every episode Is like an hour long Jeb Bush “Please Clap” moment.
Well, you are Not a Subject Matter Expert so why should we give your opinion any credence?

Well, you are Not a Subject Matter Expert so why should we give your opinion any credence?
Because like Gutfeld’s show, it’s opinion. I just don’t expect my audience to clap.

Have you watched any of the other late night shows? Gutfeld is better than them all. At least he doesn't continually virtue signal and pander leftist bullshit.

Are you perhaps a fan of Brian Stelter?

Reactions: Yasherka
Have you watched any of the other late night shows? Gutfeld is better than them all. At least he doesn't continually virtue signal and pander leftist bullshit.

Are you perhaps a fan of Brian Stelter?
I’m not really a fan of any news personality. All of them play to their target audience. Working for FNC doesn’t make anyone a conservative, and it sure doesn’t make Gutfeld funny. I’m sure his ratings would be shit if he weren’t on Fox. Republicans flock to the channel because they pander to them just as the other channels pander to the far left.

We need a news channel that provides actual news with no agenda. We can draw our own opinions. Just tell us who, what, when, where, and how.

If there were a fiscally conservative, constitutional originalist, and libertarian leaning opinion channel, I might be a fan of the personalities.

Let me guess, you consider yourself funny
Not really. I have a decent sense of humor but I’m no comedian.

I’d wager that being Fucktard Ring Leader gets you plenty of laughs though. Lol

His possession of the AR-15 being illegal was another farce promulgated by leftists and perpetuated in large part by fudd gun owners. The law has a clear exemption for “over 16”. In fact if he had had a handgun he would have been in violation but the fudds would have been “more comfortable”. 🙄

Somehow in the bizarro-world of fuddism and Fudd Rifle Coffee, burning a city to the ground is one thing but if you are 17 and there with an AR15, then THAT is the overriding legal concern. Should that leftist arsonist rioting mob try to kill you, “Well you shouldn’t have had an AR-15”

Not only does the law allow for it, police told him it was ok and thanked him for being there.......(according to testimony)

The AR-15 has been for 20+ years the number one selling “sporting rifle” in the US. It is time for fudds to get over the fact that someone might possesses, display and/use one for self defense. Especially if it is illegal for that person to possess a handgun.

It is not the leftists that have shown their true selves here. We all knew what they are about. It is our fellow fudd gun owners. Remember who they are because they will continue to stab us in the back time and time again......

well said

Not really. I have a decent sense of humor but I’m no comedian.

I’d wager that being Fucktard Ring Leader gets you plenty of laughs though. Lol
Well, it appears you actually do have a great sense of humor…. made me crack up with that last line.

Unfortunately my humor is more ADD related. When I try to tell a joke it's kind of like going to the grocery store without a list…. come home with milk, bread, dog collar and a hacksaw... I don't even have a dog and the wife pissed now cause I forgot her fucking tampons...fuck, Forgot to stop and get gas.

What were we talking about, oh entertainment shit…. they're all fucktards, You're just trying to pick which fucktard you more align with or can stand listening too.

Reactions: Jsp556