• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Guy survived RPG self destruction on video.

Re-welded , torch cut RPG7 combined with DIY rockets. is almost on Serbu levels quality gear

Blew up around the weld.
2023-12-18_18h59_05.png

Last edited:
Pretty much what everyone was else was saying from surgeons on down but hey, like comment and subscribe for more.....and donate to his whatever to help cover his expenses....:rolleyes:

I wonder why they don't have some YouTube equivalent of a red shirt to do that shit? That way they don't, you know, use their fucking medic to do something potentially dangerous because they might need him for like when the RPG catastrophically fails.

They were literally playing out Saving Private Ryan with their wounded medic walking them through how to save his life.....

Reactivated rpgs are a pretty common project with a ton of info on how to. Wether or not this dude followed any guidance who knows. I definitely agree with first firing being from a safe distance.

Reactions: akmike47
So they are fucking around with what is likely a reactivated RPG...who knows what bubba made the round....don't have EMTs on stand-by...dont have a plan of action should something go wrong...and dont even know where the fucking medkit is.

Just like that retard from Kentucky ballistics, this moron is lucky to be alive.

....surprised they weren't shooting the rpg at a truck packed full of rusty nails snd 100lbs of tannerite...
He was the medic and was giving directions he doesn't remember...seems like a bad idea.

Reactivated rpgs are a pretty common project with a ton of info on how to. Wether or not this dude followed any guidance who knows. I definitely agree with first firing being from a safe distance.
Supposedly the company who did it was big into RPG/FA rentals and the owner has since closed shop.

Whenever I do questionable stuff I at least use a long fuse and get behind something.
They were shooting it off a stand earlier in the day according to the video, they think the booster broke in half and plugged the Venturi

Everything they did was pretty standard for "civilian" RPGs from what I understand.

You play with dangerous shit and things happen sometimes.

When they get the bugs worked out, will he shoot the next one? Idiots doing idiot things.

As my brother loves to say, "Play stupid games, Win stupid prizes."

Long ago and in a far away land, an unnamed human I used to know, had one of them ar-15 pop can launchers that uses a blank cartridge to launch it.
Can we guess how this ends up?? 😂
Maybe they never heard of a mortar tube? Anyways,
The plan was to Insert a homemade firework, that might have had a fair amount of poudery aleuminium in it, and a ‘correct’ amount of feuze and launch it way up in the air for a nice kaboom.

All set up…Light the feuze and count off a few seconds….. pull trigger, CLICK, panick and pull trigger more but it doesn’t even click now…. AAAAAAAHHHH $&@?!!!…. Throw ar with burning firework inside of it as far as possible…. 💥KABOOM💥….

Well, nobody got hurt, he just lost a decent rifle and a good pair of shorts, and I heard that everyone else got a good laugh.
Sorry I don’t have video or pics of said event. Like I said, it was long ago in a far away land.

You can always tell the guys who don't look into stuff and just spout off at the mouth lol

Re-welded , torch cut RPG7 combined with DIY rockets. is almost on Serbu levels quality gear

Blew up around the weld.
View attachment 8299677

It reminds me of the guy with the 50BMG that blew up.

Playing with surplus stuff is something you really need to be careful about. Home made B40 just sounds like a bad idea, or whetver the thing uses. Then something welded back together.....playing with fire IMHO.

Name them.
Anyone who doesn't realize they rebuild demilled shit like this.

It's welded, pressure tested, and sleeved. Not everything is someone stupidity sometimes things just go wrong.

I don't know the guy or care but sometimes shit just happens. Everyone isn't a moron all the time lol.

Last edited:
It reminds me of the guy with the 50BMG that blew up.

Playing with surplus stuff is something you really need to be careful about. Home made B40 just sounds like a bad idea, or whetver the thing uses. Then something welded back together.....playing with fire IMHO.
That guy bought reloads off of eBay or something similar that were unknown reloads more than likely.

This RPG was remilled by a guy who does that sort of thing as a business, and rents NFA items on the regular.

That guy bought reloads off of eBay or something similar that were unknown reloads more than likely.

This RPG was remilled by a guy who does that sort of thing as a business, and rents NFA items on the regular.
He should ask for a refund.

Reactions: doubloon
Anyone who doesn't realize they refill demilled shit like this.

It's welded, pressure tested, and sleeved. Not everything is someone stupidity sometimes things just go wrong.

I don't know the guy or care but sometimes shot just happens. Everyone isn't a moron all the time lol.
Wholeheartedly agree, sometimes things just don't go your way and I believe that even though the unit had been refurbished, tested, and fired all day beforehand, it was still unwise to allow the medic to fire it.

Seen a few things in my tours around the sun.

Usually all I need is a pen to fill out the toe tag after RPG failure.

Glad cameras were rolling. Something tells me he was an ArMy medic

-Doc.

Stupid test anyway. We already have multiple examples of camel humpers absorbing RPG backblasts.

Here's one that took 15 seconds to find, and just kinda...made my day... ***See 40 second mark where britchess-less Mohamed is penguin hobbling away.

Then there's this gem:

Attachments

• RPG.gif
    RPG.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 77
He'll send you a post card from a sunny non extraditable country.
Do you fuckers listen to the damn videos?lol He didn't do anything wrong, he just doesn't want to risk anything else happening to someone.

Wrong move if you ask me, but to each their own.

Stupid test anyway. We already have multiple examples of camel humpers absorbing RPG backblasts.

Here's one that took 15 seconds to find, and just kinda...made my day... ***See 40 second mark where britchess-less Mohamed is penguin hobbling away.

Then there's this gem:
Not in super Slow motion. It's all filmed with potatoes

People did this shit when my buddy died in a plane crash.

"He's a moron, he can't fly, he must be new and stupid"

Cockpit had a flash fire and he was on fire. Can't do much there.

I just laughed and moved on. Guy had flown for 30-40 years even in air shows. It was just a freak thing in someone else's plane going to an air show.

Last edited:
People did this shit when my buddy died in a plane crash.

"He's a moron, he can't fly, he must be new and stupid"

Cockpit had a flash fire and he was on fire. Can't do much there.

I just laughed and moved on.

I had M2s fire out of battery before on my Marines. Even had a 40mm HEDP round detonate not more than a few dozen yards out of the barrel. You shoot enough, shit can, and will happen. The guys in the original video in question though did kind of shit their brains through their pants when something bad happened...like they never planned for it.

Last edited:
I had M2s fire out of battery before on my Marines. Even had a 40mm HEDP rounds detonate not more than a few dozen yards out of the barrel. You shoot enough, shit can, and will happen. The guys in the original video in question though did kind of shit their brains through their pants when something bad happened...like they never planned for it.
How dangerous is an hedp grenade 96 yards away?

I had M2s fire out of battery before on my Marines. Even had a 40mm HEDP round detonate not more than a few dozen yards out of the barrel. You shoot enough, shit can, and will happen. The guys in the original video in question though did kind of shit their brains through their pants when something bad happened...like they never planned for it.
Agreed on the last part, but doesn't make the guy firing an idiot as others are saying.

Shit the fucker was still telling them how to treat him and he doesn't remember it lol

Do you fuckers listen to the damn videos?lol He didn't do anything wrong, he just doesn't want to risk anything else happening to someone.

Wrong move if you ask me, but to each their own.
Do you fucker (singular) listen to 'sarcasm'?