• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Guys, I need some prayers sent

PinesAndProjectiles

Formerly MinnesotaMulisha
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 30, 2013
    Solid Ground
    I found out today that my cousin, friend, hunting, fishing, shooting and drinking buddy has Metastatic Signet Ring Cell AdenoCarcinoma.

Basically cancer in the GI tract.
    He starts chemo next week. They’ll have to put a port in him to admin the Folfox, which from my understanding is the type of chemo. He will be in the hospital for two days while they administer the drugs and then taking a twelve day break for them to work before going back for round two.
    In total, there will be twelve sessions

Anyways, he saw a doctor yesterday and the doc gave him 2-5 years.

Ive never been much of a religious man, but our family could really use some prayers right now.

Thank you
    MinnesotaMulisha

I found out today that my cousin, friend, hunting, fishing, shooting and drinking buddy has Metastatic Signet Ring Cell AdenoCarcinoma.

Basically cancer in the GI tract.
    He starts chemo next week. They’ll have to put a port in him to admin the Folfox, which from my understanding is the type of chemo. He will be in the hospital for two days while they administer the drugs and then taking a twelve day break for them to work before going back for round two.
    In total, there will be twelve sessions

Anyways, he saw a doctor yesterday and the doc gave him 2-5 years.

Ive never been much of a religious man, but our family could really use some prayers right now.

Thank you
    MinnesotaMulisha
    I'm north of you about 2 hours, when he needs a distraction I have 750 yards of come shoot the fuk outta some steel and forget your problems.... at your disposal.

I'm north of you about 2 hours, when he needs a distraction I have 750 yards of come shoot the fuk outta some steel and forget your problems.... at your disposal.
    Thanks @Pbgt Much appreciated. We’ll see how well he’s doing after these first few bouts of Chemo. He’s one tough SOB but Chemo does some weird stuff.