• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

H&K mr 5.56

Surgeon_Shooter

Sure Shot Night Vision
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 2, 2009
    Oklahoma
    I may be a little behind on this but when is the mr 5.56 gonna hit the shelf? Ive heard this fall but i havent seen or heard of anybody getting one.

Thanks fellas

JAY

Re: H&K mr 5.56

heard a wild rumor that they are going to be taking dealer orders during shot. but 1st to 2nd quarter 2010 for this one. Look to be pretty expensive as well. Probably as much if not more than the SCAR. Either way, I'll be putting my down-payment on one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Surgeon-Shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I may be a little behind on this but when is the mr 5.56 gonna hit the shelf? Ive heard this fall but i havent seen or heard of anybody getting one.

Thanks fellas

JAY </div></div>

A smarter fella might want to look at an HK forum. Those fellas are calling HK on a daily basis for MR556 status reports.

I hope it won't be neutered and cost 10X a regular 5.56. I love my H&K handguns though.

I am not sure when the mr556 is going up for sale. I am hoping to find a hk417 upper for sale and buy a mr556 longer barrel if it is compatible later. A friend of mine is selling the uppers now for like 4500 and I was hoping to find one on here cheaper. If anyone knows someone who is selling one please let me know. I am hoping to get the whole thing assembled for less then 4000 with the ar15 lower and sites.