• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

H&K USC and SL8

Re: H&K USC and SL8

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: titus7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hey what is your take on the USC and SL8??? Any info, opinions and pictures please </div></div>

As much as I love HK weapons (hence the ID name), SL8 and UMP (? you are referring to instead of USC) are over priced. Now, if you have an auto-sear, Navy trigger pack, then it's a different story.

Here is a link for your info.

http://www.hkpro.com/

USC is a lot a fun to shoot, the USC is light and very accurate. I have an EOTECH on mine and hits up to 100-yd easily. Took it to the annual Pumpkin shoot and was very accurate. Lots of plastic parts makes the USC very lightweight but still not much recoil. I have shot the KRISS in comparison the USC is much lighter weight, better trigger, more accurate and lighter in recoil.

Last edited:
I did the SL8 to G36 conversion. I will say its the most fun shooting .223 I have. AND the easiest to clean. BUT, in the end, since u cant put a sear in it... your looking at a VERY expensive .223 (you will easily hit $4k in doing so). So its up to you if u want to do either conversion. In the end, I would still do it again and would like to do a USC to UMP conversion (shot the USC and thought it shot awesome). It is nice though to go to the range and have something different when im surrounded by AR15's.

EDIT: Just realized.. why was this in the bolt action forum? haha

Last edited: