• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

H.R. 38 Concealed Carry Reciprocity

joel65

Private
Minuteman
Jul 29, 2017
Tennessee
From gun owners.org

Get your Representative to Cosponsor H.R. 38. Easy to fill out form below that automatically sends a letter with your name to your Representative.
https://cqrcengage.com/gunowners/app/write-a-letter?0&engagementId=494133
6B79E0CC-2B2B-4DFE-9550-9CB9DDA5038B.png

From gun owners.org

Get your Representative to Cosponsor H.R. 38. Easy to fill out form below that automatically sends a letter with your name to your Representative.
https://cqrcengage.com/gunowners/app/write-a-letter?0&engagementId=494133
View attachment 7005521

Hell yeah. Soon as I get home and power up my notebook and pour some Jack's.

Let's firemission the fuck out of this and let em' know that this is what the public wants now. Enough with all those law abiding folks getting jailed, fined and having their firearms confiscated because of confusion with another state's gun laws.

If we can drive to any state with a regular driver's license, there should be no reason why law abiding citizens should not be able to exercise the right to defense anywhere in the country.

@joel65 respectfully speaking here, fuck them muther fucking fucking basterds, they had 2 years with both houses and the white house and they did nothing they showed their hands, buy more ammo and prepare for major conflagration. Write and tell tehm to shove that bill up their fucking asses, and they will be thrown out soon, them cock sucking muther fucking fellow travelling communist basterds, they are no different than the dems,.

You are being played, stop falling for their bullshit, just fucking stop being so fucking stupid.\ send them a picture of your middle fucking finger.

Feel free to copy my post into their message box. them muther fuckers.

Buy more ammo and AR's.

Dont be a perpetual Charlie Brown.

Last edited:
You’re right that nothing was accomplished in the last two years, but I don’t see how sitting back and doing nothing is worse than writing a state representative. I guess it really depends on where you live.

I won't say all are, but the vast majority of those "co-sponsors" on those, HPA, and anything similar are only looking to get kudos from the NRA's grading system yet have zero intention of actually pushing for the bill's passage. Last month before the turnover but post election, they "passed" it knowing full well it was dead in the water in the Senate, so they could grandstand and claim to have voted for the bill, get brownie points on those who mildly look up their voting record come election cycle, but never do anything like arm a populace as the Founders intended.

Like AJ said, the GOP had two years of full control and did nothing. They could have pushed the votes prior to the midterms, let the dems actually put on record who and what they cared about that could have actually caused some sway to the conservative side by giving a verifiable stand on rights infringement vs. freedom. But instead they knew that wasn't what they wanted in the first place, because they're power hungry and are threatened by a strong citizenry just as much as the dems are.

Fuck them and their coveted seats, the sooner the government swings full liberal, the sooner we can get on with fixing this bullshit.

save your energy and support someone in the primary to defeat all sitting republicans or even moderate democrats with a tea party type.

You’re right that nothing was accomplished in the last two years, but I don’t see how sitting back and doing nothing is worse than writing a state representative. I guess it really depends on where you live.

Two-pronged approach is the best way for us in the current situation. We use anything that works to our benefit. Right now, we can still put a lot of united effort into this and achieve results by sheer numbers and solidarity in constructive activism. At the same time, buy more ammo and train like any citizen soldier have to train.

Let's not be too hasty in jumping into things. Remember during the Battle of Arzuf, those two knights that broke ranks and charged against Saladin's lines opened a hole in Richard's formation and almost cost the Crusader army their lives. Don't break those ranks.

Nice gesture now that they are 100% sure it won't pass.

Just like the 30 million+ votes to straight repeal ObamaCare the Republicans voted for when they had the house but were certain it was going nowhere in the senate or through Obama... then once they had it all.... oh well not so fast...

How about that HPA they couldn't be bothered with when they had it all for 2 years.... oh wait they were too busy stomping their feet being pissy because Hillary didn't win...

OP should do what he has a mind to do. Resistance takes many forms. Some are more effective than others but some are not possible for some to do.

My resistance is that I no longer care what they pass and what they don't. 95% of all politicians are against our rights as guaranteed by the COTUS.

They can suck my dick...I have a get out of jail free card as shown below

2A Permit.JPG

Jerry has it right isn't it funny that a couple of weeks after they lose the House and Senate the Dems are in power now all of a sudden you hear about the hearing safety act and National reciprocity what a f****** joke. Not one word over 2 years with control of everything.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
I keep telling people, the primary elections are the only place we can possibly effect "peaceful" change in the .gov.
Once it gets to the general election, freedom-loving people are screwed between lose your liberty quickly or lose your liberty slowly.

Once the media and party machines get in full swing, it is hard to defeat them. You gotta strike in the primaries while there are 3-4 of each party vying for votes.....sneak in with a grassroots candidate that love freedom and eschews government.

I stated in the past we had the keys to the fucking KINGDOM for 2 years, The leaders of the house and Senate did nothing to help us out..., now we are fucked.... Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan can blow me on 5th Ave on St. Paddy's day. Can u imagine just what could have been accomplished had 40 RHINOS not decided to retire after Trump won the election and fucked those who elected them to serve and did nothing for 2 years...... They should be met at their driveways and spoken too like we did in the old neighborhood. ... my 2 cents.

I stated in the past we had the keys to the fucking KINGDOM for 2 years, The leaders of the house and Senate did nothing to help us out..., now we are fucked.... Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan can blow me on 5th Ave on St. Paddy's day. Can u imagine just what could have been accomplished had 40 RHINOS not decided to retire after Trump won the election and fucked those who elected them to serve and did nothing for 2 years...... They should be met at their driveways and spoken too like we did in the old neighborhood. ... my 2 cents.

I’m down. Who do we go to first?

The Rhinos who retired and threw us on the shit pile.They should spoken to by their neighbors- voters from the district they represented and held accountable for the 2 years of do nothing representation.