• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

H-S PRECISION M24 palm swell question

duckear

Private
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2008
How big is it compared to the factory 5R stock's palm swell?

I haven't been able to handle one in person. The 5R's swell feels too big to me, so I was wondering how the H-S M24 feels in comparison.

thanks in advance

Re: H-S PRECISION M24 palm swell question

Well I don't have much experience with the stock on the 5R but I have plenty with the M24 and if you don't like the 5R's stock you won't like the M24 stock.

thanks for the info.

yall saved me some grief.

Is it ok to grind off one of the sides, i.e the left if I'm right handed, or will that compromise the strength of the stock?

Is it ok to grind off one of the sides, i.e the ***left*** if I'm right handed, or will that compromise the strength of the stock?

This is what I was thinking. Some sand paper or a rasp and then an epoxy coat to seal it back up is what I might try.

***LEFT*** wouldn't you want to take off the palm swell on the side of your palm?? i.e. your **right** hand if you are right handed??