• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

C1BEFCBD-5223-4663-BEC5-FAA5EDCD7C4D.gif

Hi guys, I have a custom 6.5 PRC I am looking to part ways with. It is built on a blueprinted Remington 700 long action so you can seat your bullets where you need! I have a modified mag which will come with the rifle and it feed flawlessly with it! Bartlein barrel, APA little bastard brake, Timney hunter trigger, KRG Bravo chassis which has an arca rail on the bottom and I have added some texture to the grip. Scope base holes have been drilled and tapped for 8-40. I have added pictured of the scratches just so there are not any surprises as this rifle has been used! Comes with 200 rounds of once fired brass! This rifle shoots half moa all day long and is a great set up for hunting or NRL Hunter competitions! Weight was 15 lbs with an atacr and a spuhr mount so it should be around 12 for the rifle but I can weigh it if that is a concern. I might be open to trades for a custom 223 or 6.5 creed but it has to be in an XLR chassis. Otherwise partial trades might be entertained for a barreled action. $2500 shipped to your FFL! Shoot me a text or give me a call @970-361-8291.
D303F3A0-53B7-43A5-8D55-EFD25291ABDA.jpeg

Another fucktard. These bastards are everywhere