• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

H1000 and 7977 in Colorado.

Alpine 338

Lumberjack
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2010
NW Colorado
I have a bunch of H1000 and IMR 7977 for sale.

I don't shoot my 300WM much anymore, and I have plenty of powder to last a lifetime, so to speak. Plan on moving into a smaller place next year, so I need to downsize.

H1000, have 8 or 9 unopened 1-lbs bottles. I think 4 are from one lot, and 5 are from a similar lot.

7977, I have one 8-lbs unopened jug, and several (3 or 4?) unopened 1-lbs bottles. I may have one 1-lbs bottle that is cracked, with a little taken out? That bottle is free*.

I'm not going to mess around dealing with people that only want one pound, and I cannot ship, no matter how bad you want it.

I live in Northwest Colorado, and willing to meet for the transaction (cash sale only), and will also be willing to meet you in the I-70 mountain corridor between Frisco and Denver, or Northern Front Range, Cheyenne, and/or Laramie WY over the Christmas holidays.

If any powder is available or remaining after Christmas, I'm also willing to meet first weekend of the month between Frisco all the way to Raton NM starting in February.

8-lbs jug $180, 1-lbs jugs $25 each. Purchase 4-lbs or more, and I'll throw in that 1-lbs jug of 7977 that may be cracked open for free.

All powder has been stored in a cool dark basement kept at a constant 65-deg F.

First come, first serve. Will hold powder if full payment is received before hand via Check or Money Order.

Last edited: