• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

H1000 now??? 10 minutes

I was at a gun show and was a bunch for sale... I was going to pick it up and sell at cost+shipping. But didn't hear from anybody needing any?

I was at a gun show and was a bunch for sale... I was going to pick it up and sell at cost+shipping. But didn't hear from anybody needing any?

My assumption would be that no one responded because it's illegal to ship powder. I'm sure there were some that would have taken you up on it, however there's a very hefty fine involved for shipping the stuff withthout HAZMAT shipper's credentials. You cannot ship powder or primers.

No one responded, because no one could tell what the purpose of the thread was.

My assumption would be that no one responded because it's illegal to ship powder. I'm sure there were some that would have taken you up on it, however there's a very hefty fine involved for shipping the stuff withthout HAZMAT shipper's credentials. You cannot ship powder or primers.
It was my understanding you could ship it, but you had to pay a fee.. I was just trying to help someone out who couldn't get it.....

You have to have a hazmat shippers license. Joe Blow on the street just can't pay a additional fee to UPS or Fedex and expect to ship powder.

I just knew guys where saying they couldn't get it. Saw them trying to trade stuff for it. Then there was 3 lbs of it and I knew there was a good home on here somewhere for it? But if ya can't ship powder then I guess it's out unless face to face sale or trade.

I just knew guys where saying they couldn't get it. Saw them trying to trade stuff for it. Then there was 3 lbs of it and I knew there was a good home on here somewhere for it? But if ya can't ship powder then I guess it's out unless face to face sale or trade.

I feel your pain. I ended up with 23lbs of Retumbo left over from a project.

[QUOTE=Bubb
H1000 now??? 10 minutes

Thanks Bubb,
Yes the message could have been a bit more explicit but pretty cool that you thought of others, so for that, kudos ;)