• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB H1000 (ya, I know) - N565 (ya, I know) - PLEASE help if ya can.

Wanting To Buy

Wheezy

CNC Coolant Guru
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Guys, I had another thread and got real close to being setup to shoot my new birthday rifle. Got a 6.5PRC BadRock South Fork on an MDT chassis , Leupold MK5 7-35 Tremor 3 with ARC Mbrace Rings, APA LittleB Gen 3, and an Area 419 arca mounted Atlas BT65 with a barricade stop.

I managed to pick up some factory ammo, some brass, some primers, and plenty of bullets, and dies. BUT coming up short on Powder. It's making me crazy, as I've missed BOTH H1000 drops in the past 24 hours, as ironically both times I was away from my desk which is pretty darn rare.

I would be thrilled to snag a jug of H1000 obviously, along with everyone else, I know how hard it is to get. I'm also open to N565 or N568 but def prefer the H1000.

I can say this, I'm on every wait list, and have a site checker running every minute on every site I could find, on facebook groups, discord groups and monitoring about 14-16 hours a day. So it's just a matter of time before I come up on some.

That said, I'm willing to buy, gouge me, don't care, just want to be dialed. I'll go as far to say, I am willing to buy at a higher price and eventually replace what I bought from you when I score with no markup. PM me, if you're sitting on a jug I'll make it worth your while.

77084358-62E0-4FF0-976D-2A9C062CC495.jpeg