• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

H20?Your Setup?

camocorvette

Send it
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 1, 2010
    Minnesota
    I am just wondering. What hydration system are most of you guys running over sea's? Mainly consisting of you guys in afghanistan. Also anyone that needs/wants to carry some water were ever they might go.

I just used a Camelback bladder pack with shoulder straps. It seemed to work fine and the thing did not really leak. Most of the time it just sat in the truck, Unless I was on foot.

All i'm really asking is what do most of you guys rock that are carrying water, rations, supplies and maybe extra gear. I have looked at some of the camelback "backpacks" with the two big pockets. Not sure what model it is. Thinking some of you guys out there have some experience rucking stuff around so what did/do you carry?

*Essential stuff/ just something to carry spare batteries, small snacks, mission stuff, snivel gear, that sort of thing. Just little "extras" you might want to carry out in the field or them shitty mountains over there.
    *"Streamlined" that fits snug and comfortable to the body.

Thank you for any and all thoughts gentlemen