• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

H4350 8lb in stock at Brownell’s - GO

It's pretty late in the evening, I'm sure they have several pallets...I'll order a couple of 8# jugs in the morning while I'm enjoying my coffee. :sneaky:

Tried once a couple of hours ago and it was kicked out of my cart. Went back a minute ago and a jug went through.

Remember the good old days when you'd look down your nose at the Shooter's World Powder and think, "why would I buy the generic stuff when I can get the name brand stuff so easily"? Yeah, Shooter's World is all sold out as well.

yep, they updated the site and shows in stock again this morning. You better jump if you use this and don't have a huge stash already.

They must be updating their site as they unload a truck - it now shows 8208 and CFE223 in stock (8# jugs) as well.

Am I the only one that feels like a jaded lover and is planning on buying 2 or 3 8# jugs of Shooters World Precision (Poor Man's Varget) when I see it available next to avoid the heartache that comes with searching for H4350?