• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

H4350 in 6 Dasher

CShooter92

Private
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
Looking to put together a 6 Dasher for the season and I have a ton of H4350 laying around from my 6.5 Creed. Just curious if anyone is having success with H4350 in a dasher?

Looking to run a 105 at about 2950.

I also run H4350 in one of my dashers because I also have a ton. I'm basically the same as above with 34.4 grains with the 105 hybrid. I'm a touch slower at 2910 out of a 24" barrel. Also with a can.

Reactions: CShooter92
glad to see this discussion, just getting ready to have a barrel chambered for dasher using norma brass and will b attaching a super6 action to it

glad to see this discussion, just getting ready to have a barrel chambered for dasher using norma brass and will b attaching a super6 action to it

Good chance you are already aware of this, but figured I would mention since it’s so new that Alpha is making factory Dasher brass to the fire formed Lapua spec now.

Good chance you are already aware of this, but figured I would mention since it’s so new that Alpha is making factory Dasher brass to the fire formed Lapua spec now.
i had heard about this, but after i had already purchased 800 new norma brass casings. I also want to see if i get anything extra out of the longer neck the norma provides. I'm having the barrel reamed to fit the norma brass. May be wasting my time and money, but i've got all of it, might as well see what happens. It's being shipped to LRI tomorrow

34.3gr H4350 115 DTAC 2830 ran that load for 3300 rounds before accuracy degraded.

Reactions: jinxx4ever