• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment H4350 in stock at mid south

i dont know what happened. wouldnt let me ship with my old account so i made a new account with a different email and it let my order go through. snagged up 8# thanks for the heads up man!!! was down to my last 3 pounds of this stuff and it doesnt seem to last long lol

Reactions: tc_firefighter311
And legitimately got raped for it. $300/jug.

Extreme Powders are now $273/jug straight from H themselves before shipping and hazmat.

Even Powder Valley is $225/jug plus shipping and hazmat it’s about the same.

Being able to walk in a buy something without hitting F5 for a living has a premium for some.

So because it costs more online to ship, b&m stores should jack up the prices to make it equitable. Got it.

If the going rate for powder in hand is pushing $300/jug it ain’t rape player it’s market price.

Prices are going up straight from the manufacturers, do you think that the consumer will not pay higher prices?