• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

H4350 leads ?

408s10

Private
Minuteman
May 15, 2014
Just checked every where I can imagine. Any ideas guys? Thanks!

I know this doesn't put powder in your hands, but after 13 months of chasing down H4350 I hit pay dirt twice and secured 8# kegs for myself and club members. Here's how: Google search Hodgdon H4350 and do two things: 1) bookmark everything you find, and 2) add your email address to their notification service. If they don't offer notification, create an alert through changedetection.com. It sounds like a lot of work, but I was able to purchase 12 total kegs in three different orders. The prices weren't great, but we all got our powder. I've also managed to secure three kegs of H4831SC and four kegs of Varget in another order just last month.

I've been looking as well and missed out on Graf and Son's by a few minutes. I also see that many guys are inquiring about powder options to expand their opportunity to find something to load/shoot with. Something to consider.

I know this doesn't put powder in your hands, but after 13 months of chasing down H4350 I hit pay dirt twice and secured 8# kegs for myself and club members. Here's how: Google search Hodgdon H4350 and do two things: 1) bookmark everything you find, and 2) add your email address to their notification service. If they don't offer notification, create an alert through changedetection.com. It sounds like a lot of work, but I was able to purchase 12 total kegs in three different orders. The prices weren't great, but we all got our powder. I've also managed to secure three kegs of H4831SC and four kegs of Varget in another order just last month.

This^!
H4350 seems to be coming back pretty strong lately. It's just a matter of being able to immediately jump on it when it comes in stock somewhere. I got in one the G&S deal because I ran to a computer as soon as I got the notification.

Yesterday afternoon I bought 4 lbs. They had 10 pounds , but I also bought 4 pounds of Varget from them. I just checked and it's all gone now.

We still have to be in the right place at the right time, but it seems powder availability is slowly loosening up.

GunBot powder reloading

Check this about once/hr or there's a way to set up alerts to your phone I think. Many times when somebody gets a shipment it's gone again in less than an hour. Varget seems to be the hardest to catch in stock. BE READY TO BUY IT AT ANY MOMENT.

GunBot powder reloading

Check this about once/hr or there's a way to set up alerts to your phone I think. Many times when somebody gets a shipment it's gone again in less than an hour. Varget seems to be the hardest to catch in stock. BE READY TO BUY IT AT ANY MOMENT.

My buddy and I just bought 10 lbs of Varget. He's really good at bird-dogging powder. He also found 10 lbs of H4350, and I asked him to get 4 LBS for me.

You're correct, we have to be persistent and ready to buy as soon as the stuff is in stock!

Man, this just made my night. Now I have enough powder to finish off my .260 barrel.

Thanks soooooooo much ! This method already worked ! 10 Pounds as of yesterday !!

There was a bunch at "Past and Blast" in Whitesboro, TX yesterday. If you're in northern Texas or southern Oklahoma this store does a great job of getting powder and is worth a visit or call before you head over