• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment H4350 Thornton, Colorado. Read post for some other options.

Jefe's Dope

Red Forman
Minuteman
  • Dec 20, 2017
    I have up to 8lbs of H4350 available for trade for Varget.

Willing to meet in the general N Metro Denver/Thornton area. Not willing to drive too far due to the cost of gas and my time. Gas mostly. :D

*I should be going to the May Raton SRM, May 1st, and possibly willing to meet there or along the way, any exit off of I-25 between Raton and Thornton. Time dependent.

To be clear, this is a want and not need. So, I'm not looking to jump through hoops to make this happen. Just to be crystal clear up front and to limit expectations because we all know expectations are what lead to disappointments.

I have one pounders and one eight pounder. It's either one or the other, not both. Keeping eight pounds for my personal use.

iu.jpeg

iu.jpeg

I have up to 8lbs of H4350 available for trade for Varget.

Willing to meet in the general N Metro Denver/Thornton area. Not willing to drive too far due to the cost of gas and my time. Gas mostly. :D

*I should be going to the May Raton SRM, May 1st, and possibly willing to meet there or along the way, any exit off of I-25 between Raton and Thornton. Time dependent.

To be clear, this is a want and not need. So, I'm not looking to jump through hoops to make this happen. Just to be crystal clear up front and to limit expectations because we all know expectations are what lead to disappointments.

I have one pounders and one eight pounder. It's either one or the other, not both. Keeping eight pounds for my personal use.

View attachment 7847645

View attachment 7847646

I'd be willing to trade you some Varget, but I'm in Western CO. I'll be shooting NRL Nationals next week at Cameo in Grand Junction, ...perhaps you might know somebody there on the front range that is also shooting the match & could effect the trade for us. ???

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
    I'd be willing to trade you some Varget, but I'm in Western CO. I'll be shooting NRL Nationals next week at Cameo in Grand Junction, ...perhaps you might know somebody there on the front range that is also shooting the match & could effect the trade for us. ???
    I'll ask around and see. Unfortunately I'm not expecting to get that way anytime soon. But if that changes, I'll let you know.