• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

H4350 to hit shelves soon?

ditter

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jun 17, 2019
From the Hodgdon Facebook page. On 2/28, a Hodgdon rep says it should hit shelves in a couple weeks.

Any idea when H4350 will start shipping again?

• Hodgdon Powder
    Author
    Hodgdon Powder Hi, Joe. We will be sending out large amounts of H4350 starting mid-March. It should be on the shelves very soon. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Your local asshole will buy 30 lbs of it and you’ll be back where you are now.
DA2835C1-0975-41FF-A3DD-8DFFB48598C1.gif

The only thing that is worse than the guy who buys the last 3 8# kegs is the guy who runs out of powder.

• Haha
Reactions: 47guy
Oh, there is a shortage? I'd better stock up on it, tp, bleach, hand sanitizer, facemasks, and bottled water.

• Haha
Reactions: 47guy
Too little will actually reach the stores it will be back out 1 hr later lol . Why does everyone leave out tp from survival lists ? Its far more important that bleach and hand sanitizer and face masks by far yea you can use leaves you can sticks and twigs . But one splinter and infection there and you'll never run out of tp again . You can make your own air filters and water purification filters and pets count as food when it gets really tight , hell you could take your neighbors stuff for a change . He should not have borrowed that weed wacker and never returned it that bastard besides they a tree hugging hippie that does not believe in owning self protection until now , oops too late .

Yeah I must be that guy, I just left monthly gun show with 24lbs.

SCORE

I was able to come across 3x 1-lb containers of Alliant Reloader 26. 2020 production date and same lot #. I asked if they had anymore and he replied no.
,they were the last of a dozen they had received. In light of how long it had been since I had seen any available I had no remorse in purchasing all 3.

It's not the 3-4 pounds it's the guy that buys 4-5 8# jugs then shoots about 10 times a year and can't go shoot with his buddies because he has to go curtain shopping with his "better half"

Reactions: calamjn
In the meantime I've discovered A4350 shoots no different than H or I 4350.

Reactions: Average guy
It's not the 3-4 pounds it's the guy that buys 4-5 8# jugs then shoots about 10 times a year and can't go shoot with his buddies because he has to go curtain shopping with his "better half"
I buy more 8lbers than that of whatever powder I'm buying.... but I dont go curtain shopping

Who uses curtains? I just build walls with my empty 4350 jugs...

Know how I know you're single?

I switched to sta-ball 6.5 just because I was down to my last couple lbs, of 4350.

Either way, I have a load that shoots. Just need to tweak the seating depth.

IMG_20200308_211230412.jpg

I did a range session with RL 16 this past weekend. All indications are that it will shoot just as good as H4350. Maybe better.

SDs and ES were awesome.

RL 16 is GTG but I get lower SD with H 4350 and NO Carbon Ring unlike RL 16. I do get higher velocities with RL 16 and do have a load with SDs around 10 or 12 fps, with H 4350 my best SDs have been 5 fps all things equal and measured over 30 shot strings slow fired!