• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Hacked account

I warned ohioguy, hope he saw it in time

Attachments

• 99A77B07-C95D-4B70-980D-E5AD72A61FFF.jpeg
    99A77B07-C95D-4B70-980D-E5AD72A61FFF.jpeg
    109.7 KB · Views: 167
Thanks for the tag. I thought it was funny so I backed out and was looking for the next guy who wanted it so I could warn them.

His messages were getting odd with their language and grammar and then he started getting really pushy about paying right away.

Yeah, homie posted a box of unfired Lapua 300WM brass for like 90 bucks, got like 3 on the hook and has since deleted it.
Sketch city.

Reactions: DIBBS and Iamero
Like the first thing he asked for was a picture of a drivers license or ID for this “trade” even though I was just buying it. I think the hackers are confused by buyers asking for ID as proof from sellers.

He went from one box of Lapua to two boxes for me and wanted $ ASAP. Was way to sketchy for me and sent warning to other posted in the thread. How do you report quickly to a Mod?

Screenshots or pm/tag mods? Otherwise your in a bit of a pickle
I don’t understand what you’re getting at. I figured out this ad wasn’t legitimate within minutes of it being posted (price was a giveaway) and I immediately contacted the member who said they’d buy it to let them know via PM and I posted in the thread. At that point the scammer deleted the thread. This is standard SOP for these scammers. Taking a screenshot of the thread wouldn’t have done anything.

Screenshot_20220117-083513_Chrome.jpg

I don’t understand what you’re getting at. I figured out this ad wasn’t legitimate within minutes of it being posted (price was a giveaway) and I immediately contacted the member who said they’d buy it to let them know via PM and I posted in the thread. At that point the scammer deleted the thread. This is standard SOP for these scammers. Taking a screenshot of the thread wouldn’t have done anything.
How come you keep jumping all over me for answering a question, hombre?

You included a screenshot above that included the scammer in questions screen name. If Screenshots wouldnt have done anything then why did you do that? Im sure most who read this thread found that informative.

Reactions: ShtrRdy
View attachment 7786514

How come you keep jumping all over me for answering a question, hombre?

You included a screenshot above that included the scammer in questions screen name. If Screenshots wouldnt have done anything then why did you do that? Im sure most who read this thread found that informative.
Not trying to jump all over you. You quoted me so figured I needed to explain what happened. It’s early, I misunderstood. Sorry!

F'n hackers.

Last edited: