• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Had an Amazing Dump today

GasLight

That Guy
Banned !
Minuteman
Been getting a lot of 'training' partners lately, they keep acting like a bunch of know-it-alls. Point in case, today we had a load we needed to dump, I told the lead I could take it myself, but he insisted someone ride with me. Well when we got to the site, I backed in, and was getting ready to tilt the bed, and my 'all-knowing trainer' tells me I should pull away from the door. I told him it would be fine, and he said the load could bounce and go through the door. I just laughed, whatever man, but I got this. Well, I got to raising the bed, and:

4skxeg.jpg

2wg7o0w.jpg

Now, THAT'S how you dump a load!!! BOOM :D :D

I just had to take some pictures so I can rub it in his face any chance I get

I think u should have put it in the garage in case of rain. He'll probably send u back to hand load it in their and if he here's one negative comment ' well back to the broom.

Were you late or on time for the dump? Does look like a nice job, hope it was at the right address, those 40's can mess with your mind.

Glad you put up the pics! I thought you meant another kind of "dump." I had a pretty good one today, too, but I wondered why you were telling us about yours. Congrats on the dump!