• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Had my wake up call on How delusional these people are.

B

boomer81

So today at work. A african American co worker said that Kavanaugh deserves what he’s got because bill cosby had to do time.

And the only reason bill cosby went down was because of some conspiracy plot to involving him being a part of a hostile takeover of one of the major tv networks.

Then he made comments on kapernick. And how they are not protesting the anthem its black injustice. to which I openly disagreed. And not a word was said on the ride home.

Worked with the guy a year.
We never spoke politics. I can’t make this shit up. How did we get here. There is no accountability. If bader ginsberg croaks its gonna be CWII. These people are fuckin crazy over this shit.

well, he might be as isolated as you are, sounds like the beginnings of a mutually teachable relationship so to speak. You gorta remember he is taught this shit in his bubble, you should turn him on to the BCF , walkaway movement, let him know there r=are differing views in the "community".

this is the ncest post i plan to write this week so take it for what its worth.

That conversation is never more than skin deep. Had it many times at work where I thought I knew someone but it comes out and I am shocked every time.

Reactions: diverdon
How long before the British (ANTIFA/Evil) march on Lexington-Concord (Us)? A House Divided cannot stand.

Maybe they already are marching and have just not gotten there yet. Where is Paul Revere (ArmyJerry). :)

Last edited:
This is why Bill Cosby got in trouble - He dared to go off the Democrat plan. A lot of people knew of these allegations aginst him for years but it wasn't until after he spoke out that it got traction with the news media. Just like Bill Clinton, if the press just yawns then nothing gains traction.

"Bill Cosby went off on another tirade against the black community Thursday, telling a room full of activists that too many black men are beating their wives while their children run around not knowing how to read or write.

Cosby made headlines in May when he upbraided some poor blacks for their grammar and accused them of squandering opportunities the civil rights movement gave them. He shot back Thursday, saying his detractors were trying in vain to hide the black community’s “dirty laundry.”

“Let me tell you something, your dirty laundry gets out of school at 2:30 every day, it’s cursing and calling each other n------ as they’re walking up and down the street,” Cosby said during an appearance at the Rainbow/PUSH Coalition & Citizenship Education Fund’s annual conference.

“They think they’re hip,” the entertainer said. “They can’t read; they can’t write. They’re laughing and giggling, and they’re going nowhere.”

So today at work. A african American co worker said that Kavanaugh deserves what he’s got because bill cosby had to do time.

And the only reason bill cosby went down was because of some conspiracy plot to involving him being a part of a hostile takeover of one of the major tv networks.

Then he made comments on kapernick. And how they are not protesting the anthem its black injustice. to which I openly disagreed. And not a word was said on the ride home.

We never spoke politics. I can’t make this shit up. How did we get here. There is no accountability. If bader ginsberg croaks its gonna be CWII. These people are fuckin crazy over this shit.

That line of thinking is the result of many hours of hangin' in somebody's basement and smoking weed.

Last edited:
Reactions: armorpl8chikn

Yea, there’s a lot to unpack there, but it sounds to me like he believes Kaninaugh is innocent. It sounds to me like he’s seeking to justify and excuse the left’s campaign of public, personal destruction.

They actually aren’t as shameless as they look. In fact, you can shame any one of them into ANYTHING if you abandon reason and adopt inane concepts like intersectionality. They just have zero regard for individual people and individual rights. Once you understand that their morality is entirely based ina tribalism/collectivist/Marxist ideology you will see that why they may appear shameless to us, they are operation on a moral framework of sorts. It’s fluid nature will eventually consume them when it’s too late.

AJ's BMA Christmas tree....

20180927_154456.jpg

We live in a country full of sheep who are told what to think. 95% of them eat it up and regurgitate it. I have a few “highly educated” friends who I used to think were actually smart. You know what educated means now days? Picking someone who you think is smart and regurgitating what they say. This country has become the defimition of “just let someone else do it” and the process of thinking is not excluded, literally. People dont want to take the time to look at things and decided for themself what is correct so they listen to somoene that they feel is smarter than them and repeat what they say. It’s actually an epidemic of an inferiority complex where people ignore common sense because they think people who have more schoolin than them know more than them.

Reactions: Mwalex
it only took a dedicated 3% of our population to kick the Crowns ass, you have 5% so get started my friend.

We live in a country full of sheep who are told what to think. 95% of them eat it up and regurgitate it. I have a few “highly educated” friends who I used to think were actually smart. You know what educated means now days? Picking someone who you think is smart and regurgitating what they say. This country has become the defimition of “just let someone else do it” and the process of thinking is not excluded, literally. People dont want to take the time to look at things and decided for themself what is correct so they listen to somoene that they feel is smarter than them and repeat what they say. It’s actually an epidemic of an inferiority complex where people ignore common sense because they think people who have more schoolin than them know more than them.

Reactions: oneshot86
Wrong? Shit, I’m planning on copying this to use as my family’s Christmas card to everyone. My MIL is a lib & I plan to dress her card up w/ pics of the kids shooting.
Excellent idea. We've used empty brass as our 'tree decorations' for over a decade now. And our 'topper' is a Retical. My Lady made the tree skirt out of cammo, too. :D

Reactions: WATERWALKER