• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Had some full auto fun today Oh and blew stuff up

Re: Had some full auto fun today Oh and blew stuff up

....you fucker..YOU PUT HOLES IN TH BOTTOM OF THE TRINITY RIVER.......i'm tellin on you.......i wonder if Mickey knows?

That was pretty damn funny!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">....you fucker..YOU PUT HOLES IN TH BOTTOM OF THE TRINITY RIVER.......i'm tellin on you.......i wonder if Mickey knows?</div></div>

ha prob clipped a couple of bodies.

See, if we had diesel on the Rio Grande, you think illegals and drug running pukes would cross????!!!

I think not...

Oh we could place some tannerite under a fresh bottle of water.

lol, I'm willing to bet that was the Trinity River

trinity river: 3 rnd. burst obligatory

Just might of been the Trinity
smile.gif

I was a visitor at that exact shooting spot...did some full-auto damage to tannerite-stuffed animals there a few years ago.

my range is along the Trinity River bottom. Some of the guys shoot gar for pistol practice back there.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UKDslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was a visitor at that exact shooting spot...did some full-auto damage to Tannerite-stuffed animals there a few years ago.</div></div>

Liked the HK21E and M60E4s, did ya?

Wow looks like fun. That Mac did not recoil for beans looked really
manageable.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: B. Melick</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UKDslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was a visitor at that exact shooting spot...did some full-auto damage to Tannerite-stuffed animals there a few years ago.</div></div>

Liked the HK21E and M60E4s, did ya?</div></div>

That would be it! Thanks again Bach - great day...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UKDslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: B. Melick</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UKDslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was a visitor at that exact shooting spot...did some full-auto damage to Tannerite-stuffed animals there a few years ago.</div></div>

Liked the HK21E and M60E4s, did ya?</div></div>

That would be it! Thanks again Bach - great day... </div></div>

We need to do it again soon, especially when the weather clears up a bit.

My latest upcoming adventure is a helicopter hog hunt...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: B. Melick</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UKDslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was a visitor at that exact shooting spot...did some full-auto damage to Tannerite-stuffed animals there a few years ago.</div></div>

Liked the HK21E and M60E4s, did ya? </div></div>

Who wouldn't!!!!!

That looked like fun ! Cant go full auto in New Zealand legally but I wold love to do it for a day -just not pay for it , our ammo is twice the price of yours

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ch'e</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That looked like fun ! Cant go full auto in New Zealand legally but I would love to do it for a day -just not pay for it, our ammo is twice the price of yours</div></div>

Come visit north Texas and we'll take care of ya...

If you're the tall thin white guy shooting the M16, you need to learn how to properly shoulder a rifle cuz you shoot like a girl!

Next to having a beautiful woman look deep into my eyes and saying "Lets have sex, NOW, I belive that my favorite 4 words in english may be "Lets blow something up". great vid, thanks.