• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

HAhaHAHAhHAhAHAAHAHAHAHAhaHAHAAHHAAHAHAHahHAAHAHAH

Yeah but it also means she can start modeling for Victoria's Secret sooner.
Right? First VS stops the only paper mail order catalog worth a crap (because "save the trees"), and now the email adverts are full of fat chicks.

If I wanted to see fat women in scanty clad underwear, I'd just visit WalMart on a Friday night (yeah, that ain't going to happen).

Right? First VS stops the only paper mail order catalog worth a crap (because "save the trees"), and now the email adverts are full of fat chicks.

If I wanted to see fat women in scanty clad underwear, I'd just visit WalMart on a Friday night (yeah, that ain't going to happen).

@Dirty D could probably "weigh" in here

Reactions: Dirty D
Nope. If they cared, they would have won. Nobody gives a fuck about the 2nd loser.

@Dirty D could probably "weigh" in here
Thank me later

1628048089835.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: tomcatmv
You know how we as guys say we want to see all kinds of tits… that's wrong, all kinds of wrong… you're seriously fucked up dude

• Love
Reactions: Dirty D
Nope Nope Nope eye bleach required - not even camel toe - thats fucking hippo hoof....

Goddammit so much I thought you aussies were made of tougher stuff.

US Women's soccer loses to North Mexico.

Yes, its a US team and I feel bad that another country will win a medal. However, this 'team' was more of a political statement that happened to play soccer, than a team out there to represent their country.

This is a complete kick in the face to people who thought they had this in the bag before getting on the plane and spent more time focusing on other meaningless bullshit than they did preparing to win.
Fuck the commies! Yea , all the ones in the USA!

Good I also hate that liberal popovich (the us men’s basketball team coach). Unbelievably rap a HO is the reason it’s the first time in history I ever wanted a us team to lose

Last edited: