• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hailing from Raleigh, NC

Frontlinedefenseusa

Private
Minuteman
Oct 10, 2012
Warrenton, NC
frontlinedefenseusa.com
Actually Wendell, but in the heck knows where that is? Wanted to introduce myself and glad to be here. After serving in the Army and getting out in 1994, I've kind of let a lot of those skills slip away, but not forgotten. Looking forward in getting back into the "game" and learning from everyone.
Vini Vedi Veci.....

Welcome to the Hide. Hang around here very long soaking in all the advice and applying it well, and you'll be shooting better than you ever did before.

Welcome, you are in a good place for LR shooting. I used to live nearby and there was never a real shortage of LR matches and ranges to attend in that area.

Welcome, you are in a good place for LR shooting. I used to live nearby and there was never a real shortage of LR matches and ranges to attend in that area.

I see you're in Clarksville, TN. My wife's grandpa lived there after time at Bragg. We buried him 5 years ago. Colonel John Ringler. A true stud from back in the day. We didn't know his awards till he was back in Dress Blues. Two Silver Stars and the list goes on.
Besides Camp Butner there isn't much around here in NC. I'm working on that problem as we speak......

Welcome to the Hide, Frontline! You have a nice gun shop there in Wendell for such a small town. You need to make it up to Butner for the matches there, if you havn't already. Should not be over an hours drive from you.

Welcome to the Hide, Frontline! You have a nice gun shop there in Wendell for such a small town. You need to make it up to Butner for the matches there, if you havn't already. Should not be over an hours drive from you.
That's not my shop in Wendell. Are you thinking about Perry's? I'm trying to find out about becoming a vendor on here before I post what we are all about.

I see you're in Clarksville, TN. My wife's grandpa lived there after time at Bragg. We buried him 5 years ago. Colonel John Ringler. A true stud from back in the day. We didn't know his awards till he was back in Dress Blues. Two Silver Stars and the list goes on.
Besides Camp Butner there isn't much around here in NC. I'm working on that problem as we speak......

Yes I did a few years at Bragg and now stationed out of Campbell (overseas currently). When my wife's grandfather passed the family finally saw his service records from WWII. Her uncle was a CSM in the Army and started crying when he saw his dad had suffered through Bastogne and he had never known.

A guy named Glen Aycock used to put on really good LR competitions out at his property in Kenly, NC with assistance from John Boyette who is part of Trace Armory Group. Maybe they still do shoots.

Crosse Creek Rifle and Pistol club down in Fayetteville has a 300m range but more importantly the high power director used to arrange to use the 1,000 yard known distance range on Fort Bragg.

Fort Bragg also runs competitions out of Range 37 every once in a while.

Find Woody's range days in the link-up or competition sub-forum here. He is almost on the SC border but it is 1,000+ yards. I only did a range day there but I think they have started doing competitions.

You are a couple hours away from the Gastonia Sniper competition as well if you have LE/Mil background.

Frontline, I didn't mean "YOU" personally had a nice gunshop in Wendell. I should have said "you all". lol. Again, welcome!